Wrao
Yarp

2004-10-24, 21:36

Yuck.
SKMDC
superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Send a message via AIM to SKMDC  
2004-10-24, 21:42

i saw it in the store.....is it for the goth trailer trash?
drewprops
Space Pirate

2004-10-24, 21:43

uh..... link??
SKMDC
superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Send a message via AIM to SKMDC  
2004-10-24, 21:46

if....you....dare
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-10-24, 21:57

honest to god, i bought the last one at a target store the other week. took it before i realized this little kid wanted it. oh well, too bad, i wanted to try it. i'm a big mt. dew fan, so thought i'd give it a try.

WORST TASTE POSSIBLE.

reminded me of grape cough syrup. terrible. i have no idea how it got out the door, but it's violent. worse than their blue crap, whatever that is.

IMO, the only good version of mt. dew they've ever come up with it livewire. that stuff tastes ok.

Google is your frenemy.
Caveat Emptor - Latin for tough titty
I tend to interpret things in the way that's most hilarious to me
usurp
High Monarch of MacDebate

2004-10-25, 00:35

pitch black, i think i am gonna give it a try if it comes out in kuwait. my brother drinks the regular one and no offense to the fans here but moutain dew looks like and tastes like piss... not that i would know what piss tastes like ofcourse

/me is hoping it DOES taste like cough syrup. that would be cool. all that would be missing in life is a perfume that smells of gasoline.

portable: MacBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD | personal: PowerMac G5 dual 2.3ghz, 6GB RAM, 6TB HD | work: MacBook Pro 2.5ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD | car: Alpine iDA-W407 with black iPod 80GB | pocket: iPhone 3GS with Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro's
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-10-25, 00:41

actually, odd part is i've had mt. dew outside of the US, and every single time it's tasted like ass. not sure if they use slightly different ingredients or what, but there's a noticeable difference.

Google is your frenemy.
Caveat Emptor - Latin for tough titty
I tend to interpret things in the way that's most hilarious to me
Wrao
Yarp

2004-10-25, 00:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcimedes
actually, odd part is i've had mt. dew outside of the US, and every single time it's tasted like ass. not sure if they use slightly different ingredients or what, but there's a noticeable difference.
Probably the water.
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2004-10-25, 01:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcimedes
honest to god, i bought the last one at a target store the other week. took it before i realized this little kid wanted it. oh well, too bad, i wanted to try it. i'm a big mt. dew fan, so thought i'd give it a try.

WORST TASTE POSSIBLE.

reminded me of grape cough syrup. terrible. i have no idea how it got out the door, but it's violent. worse than their blue crap, whatever that is.

IMO, the only good version of mt. dew they've ever come up with it livewire. that stuff tastes ok.
Sorry. Not the "worst taste possible".

Also in the top five, purely based on title...

Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-10-25, 02:59

^ reminds me of a Simpson TV ad voice over: "Finally the taste of worcestershire sauce in a soft drink ... [other guy]Mmmm steaky"
usurp

2004-10-25, 03:15

lol

side note: i was just gonna say "lol" but i got an error that its too short to count as a message so i had to write this side note.

portable: MacBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, 250GB HD | personal: PowerMac G5 dual 2.3ghz, 6GB RAM, 6TB HD | work: MacBook Pro 2.5ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD | car: Alpine iDA-W407 with black iPod 80GB | pocket: iPhone 3GS with Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro's
Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-10-25, 03:19

Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-10-25, 03:22

^ that was
Code:
:lol:
wretched

Send a message via AIM to wretched  
2004-10-25, 03:31

I adore Mountain Dew, that's the only thing I drink, I dislike Coke/Pepsi. What stinks is that in Lebanon, we only get the regular Mountain Dew, when I was in Kuwait they used to get the regular Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Code Red, which was the best. I have yet to try LiveWire, which I hear is really good.

Oh well, Pitch Black looks interesting...

Starsky: "Do it."
Think for Yourself. Question Authority
usurp

2004-10-25, 04:46

A&W Root Beer is the best.
In kuwait they just started getting the crappy A&W DIET Root Beer.
But i requested from the supermarket to start getting the regular version.
Oh man if they get it then bye bye Pepsi, up yours Coca Cola, and see you in hell 7Up!

Mac+
9" monochrome

2004-10-25, 07:51

This talk about soft drink brands reminds me of a joke:
3 women were talking about their men and likening them to soft drinks.
1st woman says: "I call my man 7-Up - coz he's all of seven inches and he's always up for it!"
2nd woman says: "Well, I call my guy Mountain Dew - coz when I get back from work he always says - Babe, I'm gonna mount and do you"
3rd woman says: "My man is Jack Daniels"
The other two women turn to their friend in mock confusion and exclaim: "Jack Daniels? That's not a soft drink - that's a hard liquor"
3rd woman nods in agreement. "Uh-huh."

All I want is a simple life
twitter
Wrao
Yarp

2004-10-25, 08:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wretched
I adore Mountain Dew, that's the only thing I drink, I dislike Coke/Pepsi. What stinks is that in Lebanon, we only get the regular Mountain Dew, when I was in Kuwait they used to get the regular Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Code Red, which was the best. I have yet to try LiveWire, which I hear is really good.

Oh well, Pitch Black looks interesting...
Well, I'm not really a Mountain Dew fan, but Pitch black still looked interesting, that's why I got it, but it's not interesting, it's gross.
SledgeHammer

2004-10-25, 09:36

I didn't think it was gross, but it's not really worth buying again. Kind of the same way I felt about Pepsi Blue (except that was worse). As far as Mountain Dew goes, the original is still the best, but I realy like Live Wire too (basically orange soda with an assload of caffeine), and Code Red is Alright, but not great.
usurp

2004-10-26, 03:38

you know you can still find people selling Pepsi Crystal on ebay.
i saw one go for 30 something bucks last time.