User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Apple Products »

Good news for O2 UK iPhone users....

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Good news for O2 UK iPhone users....
Gizzer

2007-11-05, 06:58

O2 have updated the crappy so-called unlimited data plan so that the 200Mb cap has been removed, and the plan really is unlimited.

Also, if you are on an existing O2 contract you can switch to iPhone straight away without any early termination penalty on your existing contract.

The only downside is that I went and purchased an iPod Touch a couple of weeks ago and now don't have the money to upgrade.

Why couldn't I have waited
cosus
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to cosus Send a message via AIM to cosus Send a message via MSN to cosus Send a message via Yahoo to cosus Send a message via Skype™ to cosus 
2007-11-05, 13:57

Return it!
Gargoyle
http://ga.rgoyle.com

2007-11-05, 15:20

I did the same, but using the Touch for a few weeks has just confirmed that I am going to be at my local O2 store at 18:02 on Friday. I even have to stump up the cash to buy-out the last few months of my current vodafone contract.

I am hoping to get £220 ish for the Touch from someone I know rather than go through the hassle of putting it on eBay.

OK, I have given up keeping this sig up to date. Lets just say I'm the guy that installs every latest version as soon as its available!
kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2007-11-05, 15:29

You could try putting it up on here and see what you can get for it from someone you "know" on the internet rather than some random person from eBay.

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.
Gargoyle

2007-11-05, 16:10

If no one in work takes the bait, I'll stick it in nova bazaar. Unfortunately, due to the £ to $ conversion rate at the moment ($440 for a iPod Touch anyone?), it limits me to AN's UK population which I am sure is still quite small - although I think it is growing.

OK, I have given up keeping this sig up to date. Lets just say I'm the guy that installs every latest version as soon as its available!
kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2007-11-05, 16:14

I think we'd all be surprised to know exactly how many of us are from the UK.

It seems as if there are a ton of people on here from Over There from reading posts and locations.

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.
Gizzer

2007-11-05, 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosus View Post
Return it!
Nice theory, but I don't think me handing back a used 2 week old Touch would get me a refund! (Oh, and I dropped it the other day and it has a slight dent on the outer bevel ).
Gargoyle

2007-11-05, 18:40

So is anyone else going to be in their nearest Apple/O2/Carphone Warehouse at 6pm on Friday?