Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

13-year-old spawn of Satan racks up 128 felonies

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
13-year-old spawn of Satan racks up 128 felonies
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-03-14, 10:33

Just harmless "kids being kids" hi-jinks, no doubt...

He looks like the result of a Matt Damon/Vanilla Ice one-night-stand.

From the story:

Quote:
Police in Nelsonville, 55 miles southeast of Columbus, accuse the boy of breaking into homes and businesses, and stealing checks from elderly residents, Warren said.
The boy also is accused of beating one of the witnesses who turned him in, Warren said.
And the award for Understatement of the Year goes to County Prosecuter C. David Warren for this forward-thinking nugget of wisdom:

Quote:
"We either get him rehabilitated now in the juvenile system or we will be dealing with him for the rest of his life."
Falling squarely into the "uh, no shit" category.

Yikes...what a little monster. 13-years-old?

Hope he can turn it around, otherwise he's got a really crappy, rough life ahead of him.

I'm curious about his background, home life, etc. I've got my suspicions, but I'd love to know for sure...
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2007-03-14, 10:35

It's kids like that, that Id like to beat the piss out of.

Edit: I was going to add that Id like to beat him with a bat, but after serious consideration, I think Id like to upgrade to a crowbar. That might teach him a lesson.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey

Last edited by Yontsey : 2007-03-14 at 10:47.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-03-14, 10:46

Something tells me he'd welcome the challenge, and you'd probably have your hands full.
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2007-03-14, 10:52

I really don't think this is a juvenile charge anymore... 128? Definitely not juvenile.

We have a separate legal system for juveniles based on the reasoning that they might not know better as adults would, no? Well, this isn't a high school prank gone awry. Looks pretty much deliberate to me which is worthy of charging as an adult.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2007-03-14, 11:06

Send him to North Korea.
murbot
Hoonigan

2007-03-14, 11:28

He's just following the Mark Wahlberg path to success. Look for an underwear modelling contract and failed music career followed by some pretty good acting performances.

psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-03-14, 11:44

Ha...I was just going to say that exact thing!

Wahlberg apparently was a pretty rotten kid/teen, into lots of trouble and scrapes with the law. But he seems to have turned out okay (if you ignore that whole Marky Mark thing, that is).

Maybe this kid is just emulating his idol?

But seriously...you don't commit these many crimes "accidentally" or without knowing what you're doing is wrong. No, you don't throw him in with the hardcore adult murderers and rapists...but going the "juvenile" route strikes me as a little light and naive too.

And he may be well beyond any "scared straight" tactics. He might wind up scaring the instructors.

I don't know.

"This kid's hardcore...I can't do nothin' with him. He just laughed!"
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2007-03-14, 12:19

A tangential question!

Why is that Satan always spawn? Why can't he just impregnate a Sataness and have a Satanbaby?

Does it means that fish, and all other animals that spawn their youngs, are Satanic?
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-03-14, 12:52

Yes. Yes it does. Next question?