User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Neighbor's barking new puppy...what's the protocol here?


Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Neighbor's barking new puppy...what's the protocol here?
Page 1 of 4 [1] 2 3 4  Next Thread Tools
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-13, 20:37



My neighbors behind me got a new puppy over the weekend. I've not seen it up close but it barks non-stop. This is, from all I've seen and observed the past six or months, a fairly low-rent bunch of people, kinda rough-and-tumble and quite a few of them too, from what I can tell...the kind of people who'd probably want to get all mouthy (or even physical) if I went over to talk to them about it (just judging on how I see and hear them carry on in their yard (which meets mind and I can hear/see them in their backyard/deck from my bathroom and living room window). They're not Chester and Buffy Livingston Cranthorpe III, in other words, who I feel like I could go over and have a civil, reasonable conversation with...



I don't want the cute puppy punished or done away with, but hell...I've gotta sleep, you know? This just strikes me - just like those who cruise down my street at 1:30am with their stereos and bass rattling my windows - as so mindless and inconsiderate. I'm constantly coming across these kind of people in my life, it seems...the noisemakers, line-breakers, tailgaters, theater talkers, etc.



Who buys a dog, throws him in the backyard and just lets him bark all damn night? Does this go away? Does the dog eventually learn to cut it out? And, if so, how long are we looking at?

It's been three nights. I'm being patient and, so far, staying put.

What do I do?

There are kids involved, so I'm not looking to have their puppy taken away or anything like that.

But it's not fair that I have to lie here half the night, kept awake by his constant barking and yelping (what is he barking at for five hours straight anyway?) Is he wanting inside their house? I think he's an outside puppy.

  quote
ezkcdude
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
 
2008-08-13, 20:40

Sorry. You can't really do that much about it. Wear earplugs to sleep until the puppy matures a bit.
  quote
kieran
Tweeting @kierankelly
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New York City
 
2008-08-13, 20:43

Call the police.

They'll come and tell them to bring it inside. If they keep doing it, they'll get citations.

I did it to a neighbors dog at my parents' house. Worked like a charm.
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-13, 20:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezkcdude View Post
Sorry. You can't really do that much about it. Wear earplugs to sleep until the puppy matures a bit.
What kind of lame, "bend over and take it" answer is that?



Why is the burden on me (who's been here longer, etc.) to "deal with it" or stick things in my ears, and not on the people/circumstances causing the problem? That's not right or fair.

  quote
ezkcdude
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
 
2008-08-13, 20:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran23kk View Post
Call the police.

They'll come and tell them to bring it inside. If they keep doing it, they'll get citations.

I did it to a neighbors dog at my parents' house. Worked like a charm.
Depends where you live obviously. This doesn't always work.
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-13, 20:53

Yeah, it's a moderately populated neighborhood (making me think I can't be the only one hearing this). I'm not way out in the country or anything; there are houses around, to my east and south and southwest...I'm just the closest one.

I don't know. I'll see how the next day or two goes.

Strangely enough, he's quiet right now (and has been for over five minutes). Maybe he knows I'm talking about him?



He's new, so maybe he's just getting his bearings and he'll stop? I think this is only his third or fourth night over there, so maybe he doesn't know where he is and he's still wigging out a bit? I've never had a dog, so I don't know what's "normal", or what the various processes are.
  quote
ezkcdude
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
 
2008-08-13, 21:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
What kind of lame, "bend over and take it" answer is that?



Why is the burden on me (who's been here longer, etc.) to "deal with it" or stick things in my ears, and not on the people/circumstances causing the problem? That's not right or fair.

If they just got the puppy, chances are it will stop barking once it gets used to its new home. Is it really worth calling the cops on them?

Edit: you must have been reading my mind.
  quote
709
Damned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Purgatory
 
2008-08-13, 21:01

If it keeps on for a while and you can call the police without the rednecks knowing for certain it's *you* that called, by all means do it. Chances are you're going to have to confront them sooner or later, and if they assume it's you that called the cops they'll make it extra difficult to resolve the problem amicably. In fact, they'll probably egg the poor thing on and do just about anything to get under your skin.

So it goes.
  quote
Banana
is the next Chiquita
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
 
2008-08-13, 21:13

Just throwing out an alternative; though it may not be viable (you're in better position to judge those people):

You could at least offer to buy them a antibarking collar or something like that.

I wouldn't do it if I suspect they would take it as a license to heap more "favors" from you, but if they're just bumpkins, it may not hurt much and at least put you on favorable terms compared to sic'ing the police.
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-13, 21:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezkcdude View Post
If they just got the puppy, chances are it will stop barking once it gets used to its new home. Is it really worth calling the cops on them?

Edit: you must have been reading my mind.
I've never had a dog, so I don't know how this all works. But he goes at it non-stop, sure enough. I don't know when he takes a breath, really.

And no, I wasn't "excited" or into the idea of involving the cops because that just opens up a big can of worms and takes it, instantly, to "that" level. But if it continues and they show no signs of doing anything about it and I'm losing sleep every night, then yes...I'd call the cops. Isn't that the more mature, responsible route (vs. "taking matters into my own hands")?

I don't think I should have to disrupt my life (or walk around like a zombie during the day several weeks from now) because of a barking puppy...

But knock on wood...things have been quiet for over 20 minutes now. I don't know if he went to sleep or went inside (it's dark out there so I can't see anything over there now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
If it keeps on for a while and you can call the police without the rednecks knowing for certain it's *you* that called, by all means do it. Chances are you're going to have to confront them sooner or later, and if they assume it's you that called the cops they'll make it extra difficult to resolve the problem amicably. In fact, they'll probably egg the poor thing on and do just about anything to get under your skin.
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to avoid at all costs...the "feuding neighbors" ugliness. That's so not me. I don't want to have to come home every day and be thinking "okay, how weird and ugly is it going to be tonight? What insults and snide remarks are they going to throw my way as I'm walking out to the mailbox?"

I've never had to deal with that in any serious, lingering way and I'm not looking to start now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Just throwing out an alternative; though it may not be viable (you're in better position to judge those people):

You could at least offer to buy them a antibarking collar or something like that.

I wouldn't do it if I suspect they would take it as a license to heap more "favors" from you, but if they're just bumpkins, it may not hurt much and at least put you on favorable terms compared to sic'ing the police.
I'm not much into the idea of spending my own money or inconveniencing myself for a problem that isn't mine, or of my doing. If anyone needs to "buy an anti-barking collar", it should be them. If they're so oblivious and inconsiderate that they think everyone is happy with this behavior and noise, I don't want to be doing people like that "favors" or cozying up. Or buying them stuff. Those are the kinds of shitheads I seek to avoid and have nothing to do with.

I buy them a dog collar and two months later I'm paying for a new dining room table, tire rotation and buying their kids' school supplies...screw that.


Last edited by pscates2.0 : 2008-08-13 at 21:33.
  quote
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NSA Archives
 
2008-08-13, 22:15

Rednecks don't know shit about raising dogs. That's your first problem. They mistreat them, don't train them at all and generally see it as just another piece of property / thing in their house. Don't be surprised to see them start chaining it up eventually. At which point I'd call the Animal Cops and have the dog taken out of their home / taken to a rescue home.

...into the light of a dark black night.
  quote
709
Damned
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Purgatory
 
2008-08-13, 22:29

What's sad is they probably got the dog for the kids under the guise of "'teechin 'em 'sponsibility," when in reality it's just a way to get the kids outside and of the parents hair while they enjoy some quality Jerry Springer time alone. Too many times I've seen a dog abandoned (or worse ) because the kids were too young to "take care of the damn dog."

Fucking rednecks.


(I can call them that! I grew up in a family of rednecks! )

So it goes.
  quote
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Tidewater Virginia
 
2008-08-13, 22:43

A friend of mine got a "robo dog" set up when his neighbors wouldn't keep their dog quite. He got an X10 noise sensor that tripped an alarm that was a dog barking. He connected this up to an outdoor loudspeaker pointing at their house. Anytime their dog barked his house barked back.

They moved.

I would suggest something less human annoying like dog whistle style. We won't hear it but the dog sure would. Fairly humane and gets the point across. Sure it'll cost you a few bucks, but it might be worth it in the long run.

Likely the dog will quiet down in time. If it stays this way for more than a week, I'd personally talk to them. If they get "redneck" with you then I'd contact the police. Most major cities have noise laws and it includes pet noises.

Edit: Interesting related thread on the bottom.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a notion of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
MineCraft? mc.applenova.com | Visit us! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
  quote
artesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inferno, Sixth Circle
 
2008-08-13, 22:46

three very simple solutions



or...




or fill one of these with NyQuil Tablets...




artesc all the way!
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-13, 23:11

You're no help at all.

I'm not going to shoot a puppy...my beef isn't with him.

Apparently all I needed to do was create a thread about it because I've not heard the little goober in nearly two hours. So I'm going to take advantage of this quiet time and hit the hay!
  quote
popantique
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: San Francisco, CA
 
2008-08-14, 01:05

I feel your pain. The person next door (on the side where my bedroom is, of course) also has a dog that barks a lot for seemingly no reason. I've basically learned to block it out.

...This is why we have cats.
  quote
Swox
OK Mr. Sunshine!
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Toronto
 
2008-08-14, 01:26

We had a bunch of stupid owners like that in our old neighbourhood. In some of Canada you can file a complaint with the animal control people and get them ticketed. It's really not the dog's fault, it's their idiot owners. Reminds me of that Family Guy scene where Brian freaks out at the kid in the Denny's .

Call animal control and see what they say. It can drive you crazy, especially if it starts interfering with your sleep. I kinda freaked out and yelled at the top of my lungs (and I can yell, as my wife found out) "shut your stupid f#$%ing dog up!!!!!!!!!". He actually shut up for a while - I think I freaked the dog out. Then he started again and I just let out a primal yell...

Do not be oppressed by the forces of ignorance and delusion! But rise up now with resolve and courage! Entranced by ignorance, from beginningless time until now, You have had more than enough time to sleep. So do not slumber any longer, but strive after virtue with body, speech, and mind!
  quote
Taskiss
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
 
2008-08-14, 08:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by popantique View Post
...This is why we have cats.
I've had an amorous Siamese cat outside that kept me awake for days.
  quote
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Hot, Hazey, Humid South
Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-14, 08:10

This is one of the reasons that I really dislike dogs.
They will bark at the wind.
Most everybody on my street has a f'ing dog. The bark all hours of the day and night.

I'm fortunate because of the 5 properties that adjoin mine, only one has dogs (2 schnauzers, some rat dog and a big, stupid lab). Those f'ing dogs NEVER stop barking. If I had more balls I would 'take care' of them since neither the owners or the police will do anything.

My neighbor (90+ year old WWII vet) got sick of his neighbors dog (big massive and mean SOB) barking day and night nonstop, and jumping the fence a few time per week and acting very aggressive towards anyone on the street, so he mixed a little antifreeze and water together for the dog. Has not barked since.

My next door neighbor (who moved thankfully) had 2 stupid golden retrievers. Those idiot dogs would bark at a falling leaf and loved to bark all night. I got so fed up with my kids not being able to sleep because of the noise that I got a BB gun and would shoot them every time they barked at night (the owners did not care if the dogs barked all night). I must have gone through a few hundred BB's, but the dogs finally began to learn.

I've popped a few BB's at my neighbors lab and schnauzers (GOD I HATE SCHNAUZERS!!) in the middle of the night, it has not helped yet.

I so love cats!!!

You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Beware the man of one book. ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-14, 08:28

Yeah, I'm a cat person. I don't have one now, but when I have they've been indoor cats (not out roaming the neighborhood, annoying others with midnight serenades, mating orgies, etc.).



Cats suit me. They're clean, they're funny, they just sit around and watch stuff, they're affectionate if you want them to be but they don't require the attention and effort a dog seems to. They seem (at least the ones I've had) to have a very cool "hey, I'm just over here in the window sill, watching birds and hanging out; lemme know if you need me...oh, and tuna later, right?" vibe about them.

And they're cute.
  quote
artesc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inferno, Sixth Circle
 
2008-08-14, 08:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
You're no help at all.

I'm not going to shoot a puppy...my beef isn't with him.

Apparently all I needed to do was create a thread about it because I've not heard the little goober in nearly two hours. So I'm going to take advantage of this quiet time and hit the hay!


it wasn't the puppy I was referring to. all you need is leverage to get your point across.
  quote
Matsu
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-14, 08:55

It's really not right to poison the puppy, ruins the meat.
  quote
Naderfan
Queen of Confrontation
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio
 
2008-08-14, 09:12

Well, here's my experience from having puppies of mine own. The first couple nights, they cried/barked constantly because it was a new place and they'd been taken away from their litter and didn't know what was going on. Of course, I didn't leave them outside all night - I kept them in so that I was the one dealing with the noise and tried to comfort them as best I can. Now my dogs rarely bark, unless something is going on (people walking through our backyard, another dog starts barking and won't stop). If it's in the evening/night, and I hear them start barking outside (we have a fenced in yard), I immediately bring them in so they don't drive anyone else nuts.

I guess the real problem is the neighbors, not the dog. The dog probably doesn't know what's going on and doesn't feel safe/secure, so it barks trying to get someone to respond. It's terrible (in my opinion) that they're just leaving it outside all night. I feel so bad for the poor thing!

As for what you yourself can do, I think you're pretty limited. There is a chance that the dog will just give up and realize that no one's going to come take care of him and stop barking. But otherwise, I think the only thing you can do, aside from just living with it, is go and mention to your neighbors that their dog is barking at all hours of the night. Maybe tell them that you're worried about the dog (rather than just annoyed as hell that you can't sleep) in order to keep them from acting as though you're just a pain-in-the-ass neighbor trying to tell them what they can and can't do on their property (I've dealt with redneck-type neighbors too). Then, if after talking to them doesn't work, maybe talk to some of your other neighbors and see if they're also being bothered by it and see if they have any ideas.

Good luck.
  quote
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NSA Archives
 
2008-08-14, 09:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by artesc View Post
three very simple solutionsimages/grenade.png[/IMG]

or fill one of these with NyQuil Tablets...




I know you are just kidding around (I hope) but don't joke about stuff like that. In my prior neighborhood we had a wack-job retired divorcee who hated dogs and did the following: 1) Had a court order enforced to have one of his neighbor's dog de-barked after only a couple weeks of barking; 2) placed rat poison in raw hamburger and threw it into another neighbor's yard because he didn't like their dog either. Not sure if it died or not but I remember the lady hystertical in her driveway when she found the dog lying motionless... we had to check our yard every day because he only lived one unit (town houses) away, and our dog barked occasionally in the front window. He actually came to me once while I was shoveling snow or something and he said "that damn dog is too big for a townhouse; almost jumped through the window at me... you shouldn't have dogs like that here."

I just gave him a wry smirk with a hint of "mess with my dogs and you will find yourself in the hospital" and told him people do the best they can, that dogs are allowed and as long as people keep them on a leash and train them there shouldn't be any problem. He never said a word to me again or approached me at any point. Some people don't understand any language but threat / fear. Try to reason with a person like that and you'll have a dead dog...

Anyway, people who poison other people's pets are among the lowest scum on earth. Half a step above child-molesters IMO.

...into the light of a dark black night.
  quote
pscates2.0
Mr. Farmiga
 
Join Date: May 2004
 
2008-08-14, 09:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naderfan View Post
Well, here's my experience from having puppies of mine own. The first couple nights, they cried/barked constantly because it was a new place and they'd been taken away from their litter and didn't know what was going on. Of course, I didn't leave them outside all night - I kept them in so that I was the one dealing with the noise and tried to comfort them as best I can. Now my dogs rarely bark, unless something is going on (people walking through our backyard, another dog starts barking and won't stop). If it's in the evening/night, and I hear them start barking outside (we have a fenced in yard), I immediately bring them in so they don't drive anyone else nuts.
Well you sound like a reasonable, responsible human being and a class act. Why don't I have people like you as neighbors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naderfan View Post
I guess the real problem is the neighbors, not the dog.
Exactly, which is what I said earlier. I have no beef with, or ill will toward, the puppy at all...he's just doing what a dog does (especially one in a new, unfamiliar setting)? It's the owners/neighbors, and their oblivious, "screw everyone and their sleep!" vibe (they had to know everyone around was hearing that...how could they not?).

But I think last night might've been a turning point because I slept and never heard the puppy after my "I'm going to bed now" post earlier above. He barked all last night before sundown, and up until 10:00-ish and beyond. But it stopped (and I commented on that above).

So I'm thinking that one of two things happened: a) another neighbor went to them and talked to them about it and they bring the puppy inside at night, or b) they (the owners) actually got an attack of courtesy and common sense and, on their own, decided the "right thing to do" was to bring him in around bedtime or whatever.

If that's the case, then I'll be happy. I slept well last night, and didn't hear a single bark. Even when I got up a 4:30 or so to pee, I didn't hear anything.

So maybe the situation is resolved? As I said earlier, apparently it just took me creating a thread about it, four days in, to fix things. Should've done this two days ago...



A third, slightly more remote, possibility: the puppy finally "got it", and realized where he was and is cool now, and stopped barking on his own?



Not holding my breath on that one...

But it sure felt nice to fall asleep - and stay that way - last night. Amazing what a good night's sleep can do for your overall mood and outlook...
  quote
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NSA Archives
 
2008-08-14, 09:50

Send your neighbors an lolcat collage and a phone number for the local rescue (non-euthanizing) home. If they can read, they might get the message.
  quote
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Hot, Hazey, Humid South
Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-14, 10:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
1) Had a court order enforced to have one of his neighbor's dog de-barked after only a couple weeks of barking;
Hum. I really have no problem with this.
A few weeks of barking to a dog owner is no problem (I guess).
A few weeks of being forced to listen to a f'ing dog bark on and on and on and on is not a pleasant thing for the rest of us.

I don't mind the occasional bark, but if your dog is going to bark constantly and you won't or can't do anything about it then your neighbors will.

I don't like poison either. I don't want the dog to suffer, just to STFU and let me enjoy my life without listening to the mindless yapping of a dog.


More on dog/owner behavior. How does everyone feel about dog owners allowing their dog to piss/crap on your lawn?

It drives me nuts. I just spent $2000 getting my yard sodded etc. and I have yellow/brown spots in my yard from the road up to about 5 feet into the yard because of people letting their dog piss in my yard. Have the dog piss in your own damn yard!!
The other day this lady was out walking her rat dog and she let it crap in my yard. She didn't pick up the crap, she just kept on walking. I stopped her and asked her to pick up the crap. She refused and just walked away. I so wanted to pick up the crap and plop it on this bitch's head, but my kids were outside with me. I swear that if I see this again I will 'accidentally' step on that rat dog.
Anyone have a remedy for these inconsiderate people (when politely asking does not help)? Is there a way to set up an electrical field in your yard to give the dog a mild (severe?) shock when they start to piss in the yard?

Get the F*(K off my lawn!!

You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Beware the man of one book. ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas
  quote
faust
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
 
2008-08-14, 10:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretara View Post
This is one of the reasons that I really dislike dogs.
They will bark at the wind.
Most everybody on my street has a f'ing dog. The bark all hours of the day and night.

I'm fortunate because of the 5 properties that adjoin mine, only one has dogs (2 schnauzers, some rat dog and a big, stupid lab). Those f'ing dogs NEVER stop barking. If I had more balls I would 'take care' of them since neither the owners or the police will do anything.

My neighbor (90+ year old WWII vet) got sick of his neighbors dog (big massive and mean SOB) barking day and night nonstop, and jumping the fence a few time per week and acting very aggressive towards anyone on the street, so he mixed a little antifreeze and water together for the dog. Has not barked since.

My next door neighbor (who moved thankfully) had 2 stupid golden retrievers. Those idiot dogs would bark at a falling leaf and loved to bark all night. I got so fed up with my kids not being able to sleep because of the noise that I got a BB gun and would shoot them every time they barked at night (the owners did not care if the dogs barked all night). I must have gone through a few hundred BB's, but the dogs finally began to learn.

I've popped a few BB's at my neighbors lab and schnauzers (GOD I HATE SCHNAUZERS!!) in the middle of the night, it has not helped yet.

I so love cats!!!

You sound like a fucking nut job that should be in jail.
  quote
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: The Hot, Hazey, Humid South
Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-14, 10:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by faust View Post
You sound like a fucking nut job that should be in jail.
Um..OK.
  quote
Naderfan
Queen of Confrontation
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohio
 
2008-08-14, 10:30

Glad things are working out 'scates!

I understand how annoying it is to listen to dogs bark constantly. But my problem with forcing people to de-bark their dogs is that it's punishing the dog for doing what dogs do. The problem is the owner - if a dog is barking all the time, that usually means something is going on. Either they need more exercise, because they just have a ton of energy and barking is one way of expressing that, or the dog is upset, needs attention, needs food, needs water, etc. It's like getting pissed at a baby because it's crying - that's the only way they can communicate!

Of course, I really do hate those little yippy "dogs" but even they can be taught not to bark. It just requires effort on the part of the owner, and that's usually where the problem lies. (I don't know if anyone's seen the show "It's Me or the Dog" on Animal Planet, but they deal with yippy dogs/dogs that constantly bark and show that you really can put a stop to it if you actually pay attention to what's going on and work with them.)

As for dogs peeing/pooping on other peoples' yard. I don't care if other dogs pee on my yard. If a dog poops, I expect the owner to clean it up (I always clean up after my dogs). I usually walk my dogs at a park by my house, in part because our street isn't very long and also because I know some people get really pissy (haha) about dogs going to the bathroom on their lawns. Frankly, it's just grass and all sorts of animals are using it as a bathroom. I understand it can leave some dead patches if the dog is constantly using the same spot. I guess I just never cared that much about landscaping. And surprisingly, even though our dogs pee on our lawn all the time, we don't have any of those dead zones. Go figure.

Anyway, poisoning dogs is really really really fucking low and I agree that anyone who does that should go to jail. The animals are innocent. Take it out on the owner if you have a problem with them.
  quote
Posting Rules Navigation
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Page 1 of 4 [1] 2 3 4  Next

Post Reply

Forum Jump
Thread Tools
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10.4.9 now available in SW Update FFL Apple Products 118 2007-04-28 22:34


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2018, AppleNova