User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Apple Products »

Apple Service Center in Jaipur | Beats Headphones in Jaipur

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Apple Service Center in Jaipur | Beats Headphones in Jaipur
jannifermoond

2016-03-02, 05:05

Get best deals on headphones and Apple iphone only on our store at Myimagine. I will rim you for a dollar.
Dr. Bobsky

2016-03-02, 05:43

I've heard that spam makes the best material for unbiased phonal transfer, having to do with the unctuous quality of the meat and it's implicit lack of reverb owing to it's mixed fatty content. I've yet to find anywhere to buy spam headphones though. I think the fear is that consumers might view it as a joke. But it's real. Like really real. I've read the reports in journals such as Industrial Byproducts in Every Day Auditory Equipment. It's not got an impact factor, but that's because mainstream science doesn't see the benefit of humanity being a dumping ground for crap that comes out the wrong end of a factory. But it would be a boon to humanity. Like really boony.

So do you sell spam headphones or not? If not, why are you peddling inferior knock off crap instead of selling spam?

I'd like my spam headphones, please.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2016-03-02, 10:00

Who opened the gates this morning?

And do the involved parties think this all goes over better if some fake chick's name (Susan, Jennifer, etc.) is attached to the spammery?

"Those virgin nerds at those Apple forums will see this as their best shot at potential pussy acquisition/sighting and let it go...". - Spammer HQ staff meeting
Matsu
Veteran Member

2016-03-02, 16:36

There's no pussy in this thread?

I'm out.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2016-03-02, 16:48

You guys slay me!

Jannifer. Is that like, "we were gonna name her Jan, but her mom was like, 'no way', so we thought Jennifer would be better, and my mom was like 'no way'. So we gave up and named her Jannifer."

Hi Jannifer. I'm Kan. What's yer number?

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2016-09-18, 22:33

I will rim you for a dollar?