Password
AppleNova Forums » Apple Products »

Buy Airport Express, get 30 free iTMS songs

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Buy Airport Express, get 30 free iTMS songs
Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2005-05-03, 15:24

It seems like an awesome promotion. I think it will get me to jump!

From www.macminute.com

Buy AirPort Express, get 30 free iTMS downloads
May 3 - 15:11 EDT Apple has kicked of a new promotion in which it is giving away 30 free songs from the iTunes Music Store with the purchase of an AirPort Express (US$129). "If you like music, you'll love AirPort Express. Just plug it in and soon you'll be enjoying your entire iTunes library through a stereo or powered speakers virtually anywhere in your house -- without wires. It works with PC or Mac and connects in a snap. And its sleek shape fits in the palm of your hand, so you can plug it in just about anywhere -- or easily take it with you on your next trip. If you buy AirPort Express now, your order will include a coupon that you can easily redeem at the iTunes Music Store for 30 songs. Choose from our entire library of more than a million tracks."

"We are reviewing some 9,000 recent UNHCR referrals from Syria. We are receiving roughly a thousand new ones each month, and we expect admissions from Syria to surge in 2015 and beyond." - Anne C. Richard, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-05-03, 15:26

For some reason when you said this, I started thinking of a situation in which Duff Beer offers Homer Simpson a package of 30 donuts if he buys a keg from them.

Messiahtosh
Apple Historian

2005-05-03, 15:31

Only this time the donuts equal the price of 1/3 of the keg...
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-05-03, 15:47

If you're Homer Simpson that is.

SNAP!!!
eleazar

2005-05-04, 06:45

I'd rather they just drop the price... it's nice and all but a little stiff in price if you ask me.
Kiren

Send a message via ICQ to Kiren Send a message via AIM to Kiren Send a message via MSN to Kiren Send a message via Yahoo to Kiren  
2005-05-04, 07:48

Now I'm dissapointed they didn't have this when I got mine... I love it though, getting another soon (1 for the living room stereo, the other for the bedroom stereo)
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2005-05-04, 07:52

Arse....I got one delivered with my Tiger order, so I guess I missed the boat by a couple of days.

Shame.
mattf

2005-05-04, 11:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson
Arse....I got one delivered with my Tiger order, so I guess I missed the boat by a couple of days.

Shame.
Not to worry. We Brits don't seem to get the deal anyway. Ho hum....
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2005-05-04, 11:31

Poo...where was this deal three months ago? I would've really enjoyed it.
Wrao
Yarp

2005-05-04, 13:35

This is pretty perfect. We've been looking to get a wireless signal booster, and a having a wireless print server would be radical as well. I think I'm going to get one.
KevinGam

2005-05-05, 15:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiahtosh
It seems like an awesome promotion. I think it will get me to jump!

From www.macminute.com

Buy AirPort Express, get 30 free iTMS downloads
May 3 - 15:11 EDT Apple has kicked of a new promotion in which it is giving away 30 free songs from the iTunes Music Store with the purchase of an AirPort Express (US$129). "If you like music, you'll love AirPort Express. Just plug it in and soon you'll be enjoying your entire iTunes library through a stereo or powered speakers virtually anywhere in your house -- without wires. It works with PC or Mac and connects in a snap. And its sleek shape fits in the palm of your hand, so you can plug it in just about anywhere -- or easily take it with you on your next trip. If you buy AirPort Express now, your order will include a coupon that you can easily redeem at the iTunes Music Store for 30 songs. Choose from our entire library of more than a million tracks."
Where did you see this? I just purchased an airport express yesterday and was never told anything about this nor did I receive a gift certificate. Please let me know.
Thanks
KevinGam

2005-05-05, 16:04

Nevermind, I found it. It's an online only thing
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2005-05-05, 17:19

This might just have persuaded me to buy an Airport Express, despite the high price tag.

I mean, $99 is still steep for a Wi-Fi station, but it's so cool, and Apple-y...

Way better than the outrageously priced Airport Extreme. I wouldn't mind to see the Extreme for $99, though, with a similair promotion. It looks so cool...and Apple-y...