AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

What's your Game Center username?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
What's your Game Center username?
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-06-19, 20:56

So I just realized I don't have many friends on Game Center for my iPhone/iPad. However with it coming to Mountain Lion I'm thinking I should expand my friends. Since many of us on this forum are friends via the forums I figure this is a good place to do it. Plus I can't see where Game Center has anything really personal listed so why not?

Anyway, What's your Game Center username?

Mine is my former username here.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
dmegatool
Custom User Title

2012-06-19, 21:25

So you're expecting us to have remembered those random numbers after your name ?

Mine's the same. Don't play much on my phone though...
SpecMode
Wait what

2012-06-19, 21:30

Same as my username. My iPad has pretty much become my primary game console, too, so I might actually start using GC.
¡Damned!

2012-06-19, 21:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmegatool View Post
So you're expecting us to have remembered those random numbers after your name ? ;
5318008, iirc.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-06-19, 21:49

Well, it is listed on the forums under my custom title, you might not see it on the iPhone version or what have you.

Add 2472 to my current username.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Wyatt
Veteran Member

2012-06-20, 07:05

I just added SpecMode, turtle, and dmegatool. I'm bwyatt on Game Center, and I put my name from here in the friend request so you'd know it wasn't a random.
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2012-06-20, 08:53

If you see someone with an umlaut in his name adding you folks, that's probably me.
Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2012-06-20, 09:22

My name is Yontsey. I think right now I only have 1 friend and it's bwyatt, haha. I always forget about Game Center.
Mac+
9" monochrome

2012-06-20, 14:51

I'm -AJS-
Mac+
9" monochrome

2012-06-20, 22:24

Hmmm... I thought I'd go back and change my Nickname to Mac+ because I'd probably only end up with friends from applenova on Game Center (dig that US spelling), but it turns out some clown has taken it already.
¡Damned!

2012-06-21, 00:28

Wait, what does Game Center do again? If I give you my name can you see how badly I suck awesome I am? How does that work?
Mac+
9" monochrome

2012-06-21, 03:27

It cross references your reputation points on 'nova with amount of posts in Drew's poo log and then applies a "quality of posts while drunk" coefficient to that result.

It's quite remarkable in this respect.

But, um, yes the pride you may have fleetingly had in your Angry Birds tallies will pale when compared to the others.

tl/dr; Results and achievements are shared across GC type apps.

All I want is a simple life
twitter
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2012-06-21, 07:20

There are some games where since you are friends on Game Center you can provide gifts (in game) to your friends playing the same game. Kinda like some of the Facebook games out there without having to give up personal info.

kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2014-12-08, 09:44

Just added a few more people from AN on Game Center.

Just started playing Crossy Road and besides the fact that it's addicting as all hell, it has really good Game Center integration.

It puts your friends' scores on the road in front of you as you're playing so you literally jump over their scores. It's really cool.

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.
JohnnyTheA

2015-01-31, 03:01

My username on GameCenter is the same as here: JohnnyTheA. If anyone plays Clash of Clans there is where I spend a lot of time...
cosus
Veteran Member

Send a message via ICQ to cosus Send a message via AIM to cosus Send a message via MSN to cosus Send a message via Yahoo to cosus Send a message via Skype™ to cosus 
2016-05-29, 12:04

My game center id: cosusx
Give me a holler!