User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

DDR - Dance Dance Revolution

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
DDR - Dance Dance Revolution
ShiggyMiyamoto

Send a message via AIM to ShiggyMiyamoto Send a message via MSN to ShiggyMiyamoto  
2004-06-26, 16:54

Who here plays DDR? I do! In fact on my iPod I have all of the DDR soundtracks and I play the game itself pretty often. If this belongs in another forum please move it. Sorry. lol

In case you don't know what DDR is check it out here.

E-Mail: shiggymiyamoto@gmail.com
Formerly known as Proud iBook Owner 2k2 at AppleInsider.com's Forums
Naruto and Sasuke get it on! http://darwinanime.kicks-ass.net:81/..._to_Naruto.jpg <--- Ohhh YEAH!
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2004-06-26, 16:59

I don't, but some of my friends do. Some of my brother's friends do as well. It's really silly... I can see why it's so popular, when you watch other people dance it's just hilarious.

I saw a video a little while ago with a one-legged guy playing. He was using his crutches like extra feet, it was pretty amazing. It was at ebaumsworld.com.

Anyway, I don't play but I do have some of the music. I like this Japanese one a friend sent me, called "Sakura."
ShiggyMiyamoto

Send a message via AIM to ShiggyMiyamoto Send a message via MSN to ShiggyMiyamoto  
2004-06-26, 17:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
I don't, but some of my friends do. Some of my brother's friends do as well. It's really silly... I can see why it's so popular, when you watch other people dance it's just hilarious.

I saw a video a little while ago with a one-legged guy playing. He was using his crutches like extra feet, it was pretty amazing. It was at ebaumsworld.com.

Anyway, I don't play but I do have some of the music. I like this Japanese one a friend sent me, called "Sakura."
Yeah. lol Sakura is "the easiest 10 footer" as it's called among DDR fans... That DDR vid on ebaumsworld with the one-legged dude is pretty cool. And yeah my mom used to laugh at me and my brother when we first started... Now since we've gotten better she doesn't anymore. Thnx for replying Luca (Resigno from .com?). ^_^

E-Mail: shiggymiyamoto@gmail.com
Formerly known as Proud iBook Owner 2k2 at AppleInsider.com's Forums
Naruto and Sasuke get it on! http://darwinanime.kicks-ass.net:81/..._to_Naruto.jpg <--- Ohhh YEAH!