Password
AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

Ps Vita Psa

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Ps Vita Psa
bassplayinMacFiend
Banging the Bottom End

2012-03-05, 16:08

Tomorrow afternoon, MotorStorm RC PS VITA edition will be released and, thanks to Scion it'll also be free (for a limited time)!

Here's a link to the Playstation blog announcing this development: --> http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...tesy-of-scion/
Wyatt
Veteran Member

2012-03-05, 16:18

I don't even have a Vita, and I'm going to go ahead and grab that, just in case I get one later. Thanks for the tip!
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2012-03-05, 19:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayStation Blog
Visit the PlayStation Store on PS Vita tomorrow afternoon (Pacific time) to download your free game.
So it sounds like you might not be able to download the Vita version via the PS3 or PC store, if you don't have a Vita yet. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong
bassplayinMacFiend
Banging the Bottom End

2012-03-06, 10:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
So it sounds like you might not be able to download the Vita version via the PS3 or PC store, if you don't have a Vita yet. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.
Well, if you can't get the free version today, if you buy the PS3 version, the Vita version comes free of charge as part of the new "Cross-Play" system Sony has going between the PS3 and Vita.
Wyatt
Veteran Member

2012-03-06, 22:30

I was just able to download the Vita version from the PSN store on my PS3, and I don't even own a Vita.