Password
AppleNova Forums » Third-Party Products »

Shiira Browser interesting website

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Shiira Browser interesting website
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-16, 18:42

Hi all, Stumbled on this whilst looking at the official Shiira site. Thought it may be of interest to Shirra users. (Brad you may know about this site if anyone does)

It's in the early stages so may be one to watch. I downloaded a couple of icon sets, one looks like a copy of Camino i think. Take a look see what you think. Whilst i am about it anyone seen any other sites for Shiira?

Apologies if this is a duplicate thread. I did search but found nothing. As this is my first thread please be gentle with me. Us geriatrics have brittle bones you know. Cheers.

Oops almost forgot can't post a link as don't know how to. But web address as follows. pimpmyshiira.com

I used to be undecided.....But now I'm not so sure.
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
macleod
Now in lower-caseā„¢!

2006-07-16, 19:49

That is a pretty cool website. I was hoping for some more firefox-like extensions though. Thanks for pointing it out!
JK47

2006-07-16, 20:55

That site is a great beginning for extensions/themes/icons, etc for Shiira.
Splutter

Send a message via AIM to Splutter Send a message via Yahoo to Splutter Send a message via Skype™ to Splutter 
2006-07-17, 18:01

Thanks for interest in the PimpMyShiira site.

I'm not very technical, but liked the browser and thought it deserved it's own Pimp..!

From what I've seen of the latest private preview (v2) it's going to be exciting - yes, with an API - so my site may eventually get to list those firefox-like extensions...

Cheers
Splutter

Send a message via AIM to Splutter Send a message via Yahoo to Splutter Send a message via Skype™ to Splutter 
2007-02-15, 05:58

PimpMyShiira is back

Had a little trouble with the forum database and threw my toys out of the pram to sulk for a bit, but I'm in the process of rebuilding the site for Shiira v2.

The official English forum has also made a welcome return and smart it looks (link from PimpMyShiira - as the Shiira page link wasn't working last time I looked) anybody wanting anything included - or any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.