AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

MC: Weekly World News

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MC: Weekly World News
Page 2 of 2 Previous 1 [2]  Thread Tools
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-08-29, 23:35

New world. This time the spawn is in a very interesting looking mesa plateau!

¡Damned!

2014-08-30, 12:29

I'm getting a "No safe locations found!" message.

I was able to get to it a couple of times today, but while making our traditional "fire markers" around the portal I stepped through and couldn't get back. I wonder if it's due to me having to take down some of the trees? Hopefully I didn't fuck it up… I've been looking forward to a mesa spawn.

So it goes.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-08-31, 20:03

Whoops! I just caught up on the messages. I'll log in and take a look later tonight. I wouldn't worry about having fucked it up. It's easy enough for me to recreate the temp world if needed!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-08-31, 23:40

Fixed!

I think the alternate world's original spawn point was up in one of the trees that was removed, and the multiverse warping command wasn't happy about teleporting people into midair. When I forced it, I actually took a very tiny bit of fall damage upon entry.

I just reset that world's spawn point to a spot at ground level near the portal. If this ever happens again, just let me know. It's a relatively easy thing to fix!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
ThunderPoit
Making sawdust

2014-09-13, 10:05

Hey brad, can we get a reboot on the temp world?
¡Damned!

2014-10-04, 15:48

If by chance Brad pops in and sees the request, please give a heads-up before the reboot. I have a couple of beacons a little NNW of the portal and I'd like to grab them before everything goes poof.

Thanks.

So it goes.