User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Apple Vs Samsung ?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Apple Vs Samsung ?
pconnolly

2013-02-08, 19:08

As part of my marketing major, I have constructed the following survey in order to analyse customer perceptions of Apple Vs. it's main competitor Samsung.

If you can spare 5 minutes, please follow the link below and complete the survey. It would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/P9RKJPH
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2013-02-08, 19:22

Canadian, I assume?

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2013-02-08, 20:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
Canadian, eh?

t,ftfy
Windswept
On Pacific time

2013-02-09, 17:31

Just a note: at the end of your survey, I think there should be a "thanks" to the person who has filled out your questionnaire.

I know you say thanks 'here' in the thread, but it would be nice to say it at the end of the survey itself, don't you think? If someone did me a favor, I would be more than happy to assure them of my appreciation; but this survey just... ends... and that's that. It leaves the answer-giver kind of flat. Know what I mean?

Maybe the survey template doesn't provide the ability for the survey writer to say thanks. If that's the case, perhaps you should mention it to the survey provider. People are generally glad to help out, but they do like to be thanked when they do someone a favor. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Oh, and sorry, but I lied about my age. Hope that doesn't mess things up too much.
¡Damned!

2013-02-09, 20:19

Last Activity: Yesterday 19:09
Thread Posted: Yesterday 19:08

Yeah. Not bothering to even look this. As far as I'm concerned it's spam.
murbot
Hoonigan

2013-02-10, 12:54

I would have blown this up immediately like I did the last time one of these popped up, but I decided to let it run and see what happened. Personally I hate this shit when someone who hasn't contributed jack squat to the place ever expects us to fill out a lengthy survey. But that's just me.
Windswept
On Pacific time

2013-02-10, 17:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot View Post
I would have blown this up immediately like I did the last time one of these popped up, but I decided to let it run and see what happened. Personally I hate this shit when someone who hasn't contributed jack squat to the place ever expects us to fill out a lengthy survey. But that's just me.
Oh well. I'm probably the only one who was gullible enough to fill out the survey. So it goes.

But actually, the questions didn't seem very spam-like to me, since they were evenly divided between the two companies. And it does seem like just the kind of thing someone taking a marketing class would be assigned as a project. But then again, I'm not a very suspicious person, so I believed it was real.

However, as I said, I do like at least a small crust of thanks at the end, whereas this thing basically just gave the wonderfully generous offer of allowing me to sign up to answer three or four thousand more surveys. But that final rudeness could very well be just the survey company's bad grace, and not this pconnolly person, who's likely a perfectly nice Irish-Canadian university student chap named Patrick.
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2013-02-10, 21:32

I tried to do the survey, but my isn't gen iPad wouldn't put a tick in the circles, so I exited the survey and got a message saying thanks.

I used to be undecided.....But now I'm not so sure.
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.