User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Either schools are toughening up, or I had a really, really great ass when I was 16.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Either schools are toughening up, or I had a really, really great ass when I was 16.
murbot
Hoonigan

2005-05-19, 16:53

Parents Upset Over School's Punishment For Son's Mooning

This kid mooned a buddy as a joke in the parking lot, and he gets expelled for a day, gets the rest of the year in in-school suspension, and has to spend the first month of next year in an alternative school. W. T. F.

I remember being caught mooning a teacher in grade 10. She yelled at me and told me I'd go to the principal's office if I did it again. Either she didn't care that much, or my tight, muscular ass made her so wet that booting me out would make her feel too guilty.

So holy shit, pretty harsh punishment for something not even done in class, don't you think? Man, people take shit way too seriously these days.

And no, that's not sarcasm, I think that punishment is retarded.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-05-19, 17:04

What's funny is that the parents have brought this upon themselves. At least, some of them have. There are always some crazy religious wacko parents who get all up in arms about things like this, so the school is forced to use unreasonable punishments to shut them up.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-05-19, 17:04

Look where he's from. The fundy Christian capital of the world (or one of 'em anyway).

Doing anything that might be construed as sexual is dirty, dirty, dirty. He needs time to reflect on the evil that he has done and ask God's forgiveness. Hence the special school. I'm sure he has to do a counselling stint with the local minister too.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Mac+
9" monochrome

2005-05-19, 17:16

That type of punishment is going to end up doing more harm than good.

I don't get how schools can not see that bigger picture when they dole out such excessive sentences!

All I want is a simple life
twitter
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-05-19, 17:31

If we can get the principal's email address we should all take pictures of our ass, Photoshop them into a panorama and send it to them high priority. Also nice would be a life-sized poster of our asses, hung with pride outside their office window.

_Ω_
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to _Ω_  
2005-05-19, 17:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs
If we can get the principal's email address we should all take pictures of our ass, Photoshop them into a panorama and send it to them high priority. Also nice would be a life-sized poster of our asses, hung with pride outside their office window.
I think Moogs is just trying to get pictures of our arses!!

Something you want to tell us? It's OK, we're all friends here.....

_Ω_
Veteran Member

2005-05-19, 17:39

Or we could just send him tubgirl!!!
CitizenTony

2005-05-19, 17:46

Quote:
Look where he's from. The fundy Christian capital of the world (or one of 'em anyway).
I attended part of MS, and all of HS in Clear Lake, a part of Houston (near NASA). I don't see where you get this idea?

The punishment is extremely excessive. If I were the parents, I would be fighting this, and removing the student from the school. Unless, of course, there is something about the incident (or student) that we have not been told.

I like Moogs idea, even if he is just trying to get a collection of our asses.
murbot
Hoonigan

2005-05-19, 17:53

Maybe it wasn't a mooning at all. Maybe this was a secluded part of the parking lot.

Maybe his "friend" is just way faster at getting dressed.

heh heh
EmC

2005-05-19, 19:03

This is what happens when we expect our children to be miniaturized adults. If one of my students did this I would probably just laugh it off. Give them detention, or maybe if they needed to clean their ass I would give their parents a call so that they could have a talk with Timmy about personal hygiene. It is not like I have never mooned someone or been there egging someone on. It's a prank that I think most everyone has been on one end or the other of. Kids used to be able to do childish things, now we want to charge everyone with terrorist acts or crimes against humanity. The only people who are vocal enough about things like this are the parents who are on the extreme ends of the ideological spectrum. More regular people should speak up and let their voices be heard.

My 16 year old brother and his friends recently went through the neighborhood moving concrete birdbaths and lawn ornaments. Nothing was broken. At the time my neighbors and my family thought it was hilarious. Later when my brother got caught out past curfew the cops got one of his friends to admit to it. One of our other neighbors found out and wanted charges brought because she had been living in fear knowing that someone was roaming the streets at night. To me this reason was just completely stupid. People roaming the street? There are always people roaming the streets.

What Adobe Updater‽ What‽ What‽ WHAT‽
_Ω_
Veteran Member

2005-05-19, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmC
There are always people roaming the streets.
But are they moving birdbaths?

CobaltFire

Send a message via AIM to CobaltFire  
2005-05-19, 20:45

Ok, I'm new here, but what the heck is a tubgirl? I have seen it mentioned several times now...
.Hack
Valiant Vicks Vizier

2005-05-19, 21:00

Link removed

If you want to find tubgirl do a google search. It is exteremly NSFW so I'd rather not have links to it. -alcimedes
EmC

2005-05-19, 21:05

Noooooooooooooo! Don't click that it will give you nightmares. In highschool we set this to all the teachers home page. HAHAHAH. Greatest senior prank EVAR!!!!
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2005-05-19, 21:11

Quote:

Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2005-05-19, 21:36

There is no peach, it's all a dirty lie!
EmC

2005-05-19, 21:42

Quote:
If we can get the principal's email address...

clowry @ kleinisd dot net

I'm not going to take a picture of my ass though.
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2005-05-19, 21:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltFire
Ok, I'm new here, but what the heck is a tubgirl? I have seen it mentioned several times now...
there can be no mention of tubgirl without relevant bashing.

i had that bash as my aim sig last week or the prior. set it and forgot. a few days later, one of our IT guys comes over saying i needed to go meet him in his office to talk about some picture. i had completely forgotten, so i was like "wtf. i have a job to do. why are you telling me to come over here." he was so geniunely disgusted, not just with ms. tub, but with himself for not seeing the obviousness of that nice little bashity. all i could do was laugh at him. uproarious, it was. all the more funny cuz he had to go through like 7 hoops to get there (he had to ask someone else for my aim name, get info, copy+paste teh link, click another link, and oh the payoff...). its still funny even as i think of it to myself. o, ms. tub
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-05-19, 22:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickers
There is no peach, it's all a dirty lie!
But there is...

At least there is something that doesn't clearly look like a normal bum...
CobaltFire

2005-05-19, 22:53

All the way at the bottom, 8th from the left.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-05-19, 23:33

There you go... Burb did all the dirty work for us. Now let's get their email addresses (where'd you find that one EMC?) and bombard them.

BTW you rat bastards , I didn't volunteer for the job of collecting all the bum photos, nor for the unsightly task of photoshopping them into a horrifying panorama for our beloved school master in TX... I just came up with the idea. Brilliant if I do say so myself.

Now whose doing the spoofed IP bulk mailing? We need to give these do-gooder retards a dose of asstastic they'll never forget. Maybe we'll even make their local news as a humor item.

CobaltFire

2005-05-19, 23:34

email addy is already listed up there moogs
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-05-19, 23:36

I see that. Further clarification added. This could be a beautiful thing....
CobaltFire

2005-05-19, 23:38

Now if only that news item about us could be in HD, and then we could record it and encode it in H.264...
EmC

2005-05-19, 23:43

I'll donate a pristine and virgin gmail account.
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2005-05-20, 00:01

Leave my name out of any conspiracy to mailbomb, thank you very much.
sunrain
Veteran Member

2005-05-20, 02:06

Quote:
Now whose doing the spoofed IP bulk mailing? We need to give these do-gooder retards a dose of asstastic they'll never forget. Maybe we'll even make their local news as a humor item.
Here's the program you'll need. CAEM 4 [1.6 MB]. Not that I would know anything about what you want to do...
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-05-20, 09:16

You know more than I do, that's for sure. And I hadn't planned on anyone placing the words "Compliments of Curiousuburb from AppleNova" as a headline or anything. Either way, what could they possibly do even if they did find out? Sue us for gratuitous mooning? I don't think sending pictures of people's hineys is a criminal offense, at least not outside of Texas it isn't. Not like we're sending Prºn links or something.

What are they gonna do, extradite us to Texas?

Anyway, if you guys are serious than we should do an AN chat or something and figure out the most clever way to do this. For all I know 28 million people already sent pictures of their bum and now the email address is blocked / dead / gone.

curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2005-05-20, 12:38

We've got lots of new members who may not be familiar with the tone of the board and our occasional forays into the surreal, absurd or asstastic.

There's a line between "dude, we should soooo moon that guy", and
__________________________________________________ _______________ (<- line)
and "let's bring down public school servers with these l33t war3z and tubgirl"

Just wanted to clarify.

DMCA enforcement hasn't met the proposed Obscenity Court yet, and I need more coffee.