User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

What products would you like apple to make?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
What products would you like apple to make?
Phoenix
formerly "trav"

2008-01-22, 14:00

I thought it would be interesting to see what other products you would like apple to make. It seems the iPhone was probably the biggest one customers wanted that apple delivered, but i thought it would be cool to talk about some other things. Would you like them to make a nifty watch, fridge, tv, beer dispenser, or something totally new and groovy looking.

For me i wouldn't mind seeing some sort of HD video camera. Something that integrated with iMovie, FCP etc really nicely. Perhaps without the need for slow importing of footage, easy logging of footage etc. There are so many things about most HD cameras going around that i don't like. I would like to find one that does most things seamlessly. Probably a pretty far fetched idea for apple considering the R&D that it would take, but would be nice anyway. I have a work HD camera that is many thousands of dollars worth that is perfect for all the pro video work, but i really want one for just mucking around with. Taking to parties, taking on football trips, to functions, etc. Not really places i could take an expensive camera.
nikstar101
Veteran Member

Send a message via Yahoo to nikstar101  
2008-01-22, 15:36

I won't mind a decent sound system for my Mac. All the ones i have seen are either ugly as sin or have huge amount of LEDs and buttons so you change every single thing about them. All i want is a 5.2 or 7.1 system that looks great (Sound Sticks). That isn't ridiculously expensive just because it has Bose on it.

And built in Air Tunes in case i decide to hook it up to my TV instead.
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2008-01-22, 15:49

xMac
  • Desktop Core 2 CPU
  • 2*DIMM slots
  • 16 lane PCIe double wide
  • two more PCIe slots
  • 2*3.5" HDs
  • Bluray drive

I've said may times over that it will never happen, but that's not the same as saying I wouldn't like to see it.
Xaqtly
Veteran Member

2008-01-22, 15:51

Yep, since this is a wish list, I wish they would make exactly what Mugge said.