User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Programmer's Nook »

Google Sheets Checkboxes

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Google Sheets Checkboxes
EmC

2022-02-10, 18:45

I have an array formula at the top of a column. It does some stuff and the result is either TRUE or FALSE in the cells underneath it. Works great gets true where it should be true and false where it should be false.

I want check boxes, but when I choose the cells and go to insert check boxes the array formula quits working with a warning that it is overwriting the data below it.

It seems like this should be easy, what am I missing? Nothing I try in google seems to bring up what I am looking for.

Currently I have changed the formula to return "✅","❌" instead of TRUE and FALSE but it isn't really my style. I just want the depression gray check boxes.

What Adobe Updater‽ What‽ What‽ WHAT‽