User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich
@_@ Artman

2009-07-09, 10:25

As far as politicians, I would put Dennis Kucinich up as a respectable politician. He has conviction, dedication and balls (he was on a Mafia hit list in Ohio).

He also has a very smart and pretty wife.

OT: One thing I didn't know as a kid was the balls to the wall landing on the Moon Armstrong and Aldrin faced. They were nearly out of time and landing area when the computer, radar and fuel gauges went bonkers on them.

Even after that and a myriad of other issues, they made it home.

"I always question the received reality. The consensus reality is often intentionally misleading." - George Carlin
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2009-07-09, 12:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post
As far as politicians, I would put Dennis Kucinich up as a respectable politician.

He also has a very smart and prettyscary looking wife.
Fixed. BTW I bet she has a midget fetish.
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2009-07-09, 14:54

Rowr. Redhead.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2009-07-09, 16:32

Quote:
Well she definitely looks less like the undead vampire lady with too much eye shadow there... in that other picture... scary. How did that little dork get her for a wife anyway? I'm telling you, there's a dirty fetish story somewhere in this mess and I for one want no part of discovering it. I'm just going to pretend that they don't have sex and that she's really just a business partner who gets her lovin from other guys.

...into the light of a dark black night.
@_@ Artman

2009-07-09, 16:39

I really try very hard not to imagine he and her in bed, me and her is another story...
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2009-07-09, 16:40

Quote:
I really try very hard not to imagine he and her in bed, me and her is another story...
While he's standing off to the side talking backwards in the red room...
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-07-09, 16:51

She has (had?) a tongue/lip/nose (can't remember which) piercing, which I thought was kinda cool for a potential First Lady. Isn't something you see in all the usual D.C. circles, I imagine.

I think she's quite pretty here:

She kinda looks like Mel Gibson's wife in Braveheart.

Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2009-07-09, 17:08

She has a tongue piercing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Kucinich

What I love about Elizabeth Kucinich is that, despite her youth and beauty compared to her husband, she's not a trophy wife. She really is an amazing person—both charitable and very intelligent. She may look quite different from her husband but they seem to be a great match. Far as I know, Dennis Kucinich isn't even that rich as far as national politicians go. Most are millionaire lawyers or investors. I haven't been able to find any definitive sources but just from doing a little research, he's never held an extremely lucrative job.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-07-09, 17:50

He strikes me as probably one of the handful who "get it" and try to do it right.

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2009-07-09 at 18:01.
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2009-07-09, 18:00

Mrs. K might be fun in zero G, but otherwise, I'm wondering how we've gone from Buzz's astrophysics of drift and rendezvous to drifting off on politics tangents.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-07-09, 18:06

Well, once again, I hate to point fingers, but crawl up Artman's butt about it if it's truly torquing your tater.

He's got a knack for that, it seems (in addition to bringing Dennis K. - and his wife(!) - into a thread about Buzz Aldrin and his MIT paper, he also managed to turn the "Red Dawn" remake thread into a discussion about Big Wheels and three-wheel motorcycles).

No easy feat, either one!

I don't know how he does it...it's almost supernatural.

curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2009-07-09, 18:18

Normally I resist the urge to call kettle when I've been known to dabble w/ tangential pot at times but after 1/3 of a thread of consecutive OT posts...

Big points to Artman for finding the video of Buzz's punch, but Kucinich I don't get the connection with? We do have some stream of consciousness threads... not every thread needs to be one.

Politics we don't need more of... but space threads? Dude! We never get enough.

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

Last edited by curiousuburb : 2009-07-09 at 18:31. Reason: discretion > valour
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2009-07-09, 18:22

Well...kindly request that a mod splits off the Dennis K. stuff into its own dedicated thread (where someone else can veer it off into a discussion on pineapples or car batteries).

Chances are, nobody here is smart enough to talk much about Aldrin's paper with any real depth or authority, so we fall back on what's comfortable and familiar.

It's all I got.

Buzz = more smarter than all of we.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2009-07-09, 18:50

I think as a service to his country, Dennis should give up one free night with his wife to Buzz, as he's getting up there in years and needs one more thrill ride *cough* before he goes to that big nebula in the sky. Also if she has a pierced tongue....

...into the light of a dark black night.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2009-07-09, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
Well...kindly request that a mod splits off the Dennis K. stuff into its own dedicated thread (where someone else can veer it off into a discussion on pineapples or car batteries).
Thanks for the suggestion. Sometimes I forget that I can do that.

EDIT: That's what she said!
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2009-07-09, 19:11

Quote:
Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich (split)
Say it ain't so!

Chinney
Veteran Member

2009-07-09, 20:04

Yeah, that's how I read the thread title too. I started to think that I had missed the news... A little editing in the thread name might be in order.

When there's an eel in the lake that's as long as a snake that's a moray.
@_@ Artman

2009-07-09, 22:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Sometimes I forget that I can do that.

EDIT: That's what she said!
Well shit guys, I come back here and you have made a Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich thread.

Sniff Thanks Luca.

I've veered off, but I have tried to steer it back on occasion. I just couldn't agree that there is a politician you can't trust and a wife such as Elizabeth is another definite plus.

I would mention that Dennis Kucinich also has seen a UFO like Buzz, but that might start this all over again...

I loved Tim Russert, but that was not a "serious" question.

Anyway, here's more Elizabeth Kucinich...

"I always question the received reality. The consensus reality is often intentionally misleading." - George Carlin
@_@ Artman

2009-07-09, 22:33

This: Dennis Kucinich Sets Dr. David Gratzer Straight

I'm so impressed with Kucinich for being able to stay behind the dais instead of getting up and smacking Gratzer around.

Yontsey
*AD SPACE FOR SALE*

2009-07-10, 08:30

This dudes a creep. I've met him a few times at my high school and at the mall. He actually used to live like 10 minutes away from me.

Such a weird little dude. Hot wife and daughter though. Mmmmmm....

He's gotta big a former hippie/stoner too. So I guess I'll back that if nothing else.

Die young and save yourself....
@yontsey
@_@ Artman

2009-07-10, 08:49

Kucinich & Gravel: Sacred unicorns undefiled by reality.