Password
AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

MC: Cashout Cove Marketplace!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MC: Cashout Cove Marketplace!
Page 3 of 3 Previous 1 2 [3]  Thread Tools
¡Damned!

2014-04-19, 18:57

Could grassless dirt be available in the mart? According to the wiki it's only available via the /give command, but I wondered if that would work compatibility-wise with the way the mart is set up. I don't need it need it, but if it was available I'd probably use a half-dozen stacks or so for effect.

So it goes.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-05-20, 13:07

Mart request:

Obsidian is obtainable from the mart at $100/one block.

So, who uses one block of obsidian?

Could we make it 10/$1000 instead? Pretty please with glowstone dust on top?

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2014-06-02, 20:51

After much time neglected, I've returned to updating the Mart signs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Could grassless dirt be available in the mart? According to the wiki it's only available via the /give command, but I wondered if that would work compatibility-wise with the way the mart is set up. I don't need it need it, but if it was available I'd probably use a half-dozen stacks or so for effect.
Weird. Somehow I thought we already had dirt and grass for sale at the Mart. I've just added both of them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
Mart request:

Obsidian is obtainable from the mart at $100/one block.

So, who uses one block of obsidian?

Could we make it 10/$1000 instead? Pretty please with glowstone dust on top?
Done!

I adjusted down a few other inflated prices while I was in there, too.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
ThunderPoit
Making sawdust

2014-07-07, 19:00

Hey Brad, your vending machine ate my money! I tried buying 10 obsidian, it said $1000 had been deducted from my acct, but i didn't check before, so i couldn't verify. Either way, I never got any obsidian.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-09-11, 12:04

I found a funny:

In the Nether mart, Glowstone is $200 for 1 Glowstone block. On the opposite side, Quartz is $800 for 10 quartz crystals. Since it takes 4 crystals to make a block, one quartz block is $320.

Quartz is an easier resource than glowstone, yet 50% more expensive. Either glowstone needs to rise in value or quartz needs to drop. I would suggest that quartz should be in the $150/block range.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
¡Damned!

2014-09-12, 18:50

I kind've thought glowstone was intentionally lower than it should be to allow everyone a good shot at getting a stack or 10. We seriously depend on it so much (hell, we line our streets with it ) that if it was priced out of range it would just be bad for everyone. The world is prettier with glowstone.

Not saying I wouldn't welcome a price drop on quartz, but I wouldn't expect it. What I wouldn't mind is the ability to buy a full block in addition to just the crystals. The 'nether stall' is full-up, but maybe the stall just to the left. Podzol is in two different stalls at two different prices, so removing one could leave room for a quartz block sign.

So it goes.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-09-13, 12:22

I'm not so much worried about the price as the convenience. We need 1.5 large of the stuff, which translates into 6 of crystals. For the sake of the Hub supplies, I would rather be able to buy the stuff at $$/10 blocks as opposed to $$/10 crystals.

However, if it doesn't change in the next few days, I'll just go ahead with option #1.

¡Damned!

2014-09-17, 18:24

Request!

Could we get sponge available to buy pre-1.8? It looks like it's going to be pretty rare in the new world (only available via boss-guardian (3 per temple) and maybe a few in some temple rooms) and when the Mart goes *poof* we really don't know how long it'll be before it comes back up.

s'il vous plaît

So it goes.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-09-17, 21:23

Ooo, yeah. Good idea. And sea Lanterns, too!
¡Damned!

2014-09-18, 10:17

If only….

Sponges are already a thing (I think they have been since 1.4..?), but not available in Survival, for whatever reason. The rest of the new blocks are craftable by either stuff we already have now or (in the case of Sea Lanterns and Prismarine variants) stuff we'll have in 1.8.

So it goes.
¡Damned!

2014-11-02, 23:25

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2014-11-10, 23:12

Fun pumpkin!
kscherer
Which way is up?

2014-12-03, 17:16

Brad:

Can we please please please with sugar on top get sponges in the mart before the wipe? We NEEDS them!
¡Damned!

2015-06-26, 21:43

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2015-06-27, 00:57

Nicely done, Grey.
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2015-06-27, 19:57

Epic! Thank you, Grey!