User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Happy 4th of July to Americans EVERYWHERE!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Happy 4th of July to Americans EVERYWHERE!
kscherer
Which way is up?

2005-07-04, 10:19

Not many folks here to start threads, so I'm startin' a zillion of the little bastards!

I would like to wish Americans everywhere a very happy 4th of July!

And to you non-Americans, well, you can just sit back and watch us party! :smokey:

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
SledgeHammer

2005-07-04, 11:08

Happy fourth, back. This is from a friend's blog; I thought it was pretty funny.
Quote:
Greetings from Rome on this the fourth of July. Happy Birthdays are in order for Brian and our great nation the US of A. They are, by my calculations 23 and 229 respectively although it seems she's been turning 229 for a couple of years now.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-07-05, 14:43

A belated happy 4th of July to Americans everywhere. I know I celebrated America's independence by blowing up a small part of it.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2005-07-05, 16:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
A belated happy 4th of July to Americans everywhere. I know I celebrated America's independence by blowing up a small part of it.

Our whole neighborhood was blowing crap up. My favorite was this big-ole bottle rocket that shop up in the air, exploded, then parachuted down trailing the American Flag. Classic!

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
xionja

2005-07-05, 16:33

haha I've been setting off so many fireworks, and witnessing 100 times more over the last 4 days that my ears kinda make this noise. I like those 10 pound mortars that get real high. I put an american flag on the back of my levi jacket just for kicks, but this weekend seemed to be less a celebration of independence, and forth of july, and more an excuse for fireworks and barbecues and parties. lots of fun . . . I still have some of those little spinning sparkler things
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2005-07-05, 16:57

i mostly forgot about the fourth. first time i didn't see any fireworks at all. when i did remember, sometime around midnight, i had a guinness in celebration.
Amadeus

2005-07-05, 19:08

Another belated Happy 229th Birthday America. Thank you to our forefathers for the freedom that we have today.