I'm gonna be a Daddy again!!! Part 2
Page 3 of 3 Previous 1 2 [3]  Thread Tools
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2008-04-06, 17:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsummers View Post
Daddies, let your babies grow up to be ninjas...

Congrats (again).
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Congratulations!!!!
Huzzah for new babies!!!

I would be remiss to suggest that they instead consider all the possibilities of a Pirate's life...
stinking ninjas..
I'm not sure if I could go for teaching my kid to be a ninja, something about me not knowing a lick of martial arts has something to do with that. I can however send him out for lessons, but then he might learn to kick my butt to early. Can't have that.

If the MPAA and RIAA keep playing like they are, I will certainly be teaching my kid to be a pirate though! More for principle than monetary "savings".

Cool moment today; I became a Senior! It dawned on me while we were talking with the "name lady" that since my son has my name and is a Jr. that I would become a Sr.; I like this a lot. Not quite sure why I do, but I like being a senior. Must be because my Dad is a Sr. and my older brother the Jr.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Windswept
On Pacific time

2008-04-06, 19:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsummers View Post
Daddies, let your babies grow up to be ninjas...
Haha. That's funny. (I particularly like the 'hair'. )

But this next little pirate looks in hale and hearty spirits, wouldn'tcha say, matey? ARRRR!!!

Spoiler (click to toggle):

Awwww... he's so cute.

thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2008-04-06, 19:31

Yes they are all cute at that age. Trouble is they grow up.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2008-05-22, 23:03

It's finally official; I'm a Senior now! I went the to SSA office and filed to have my name changed. Now that my son has a SSN it was a snap to have it done. I need to wait for my new card to come in the mail before changing my Drivers License and other IDs, but it's official for SSA now anyway.

As for an update on the boy: after starting out in this world at 9lbs 4oz he's already moved up to 12lbs+. He's been holding his head up since day one and eat constantly. Thankfully it's only breast milk so I just have to keep my wife well fed and we are good to go.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.