User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Apple always leading...

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Apple always leading...
ZogDog

2005-01-31, 12:02

I just read an interesting article about how Apple is always leading the way. No floppy, no parallel ports, just what TODAYs computer user would need. Sure there have been plenty of Small Form Factor Windows machines out there, but have they taken off? No. Will the Mac Mini take off? We hope so, but even if it doesn't, look at the tidal wave affect it has slammed upon the Windows PC makers.

They will have to make their entry (cheap in my book) level machines even MORE cost effective. They will have to make a "mini" style machine as well. They will have to carbon copy what Steve Jobs has been involved with since the '70's and sure, Apple has 3% of the market share right now, but I bet if you compared marketing and product recognition right now, Apple has taken the cake, and most people don't care about that 3% anymore.

I believe Apple has been given the second chance it rightfully deserved after shooing out Steve in the first place. I believe we will see a great surge in the Apple stomping ground from here on out, with no slowing down. People will buy, tell their friends and by Christmas this year, those friends will have either purchased a new Mac or though heavily about doing it the next year.

My fellow Apple friends, the time has come for our seemingly futile attempts at spreading the gospel that is Apple, to shine and the fruits of our labor will be tasted and enjoyed.

Wooh!

..::| www.zogdog.com |::..