User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Speculation and Rumors »

Apple Will Replace OS X With Windows...

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Apple Will Replace OS X With Windows...
Kasracer

2006-02-16, 09:48

According to John Dvorak, Apple is on track to replace OS X with Windows....

http://binaryidiot.com/index.php?area=news&id=19

I don't think he knows much of anything anymore

ghoti
owner for sale by house

2006-02-16, 09:50

Beaten to the punch, you were ...

Kasracer

2006-02-16, 09:53

Bah! Didn't notice!

I'll go to my corner now...

Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2006-02-16, 10:22

Isn't this guy also a regular pundit on the Apple death kneel counter?

I have taken myself the liberty of finding some more useful literature than this PC magazine he trolls for:

It popped up when I was searching for "internet troll" on Google image search. Probably tells your kids how to avoid Dvorak and child molesters.

twelvetomato

2006-02-16, 16:31

The former mac user, former PC user, former Mac Journalist, former fall guy otherwise known as John Dvorak, has read the writing on the wall! The crazyist thing about this writer is he only writes controversial articles, mostly attacking Apple. The reason he does this is because readers like you will comment and in a sense 'promote' his wacky views, kinda like the Howard of PC journalists.

If you've been around for a few years you will remember many other wacky things that this dude writes, all of which are designed to enrage mac users by design. He has mastered the art of macpoke. Most of us zeloits just ignore this guy or read his aticles while counting our stock profits, occasionally a good laugh squirts coffee back up our noses and on to our keyboards and we must again plunk down another g-note for a new mac. Other cleaver types have learned to control our body functions better and only pewk when we're forced to sit in front of a dell or hp.

Wouldn't it be swell to have hatchet that runs Dvorak? Mine would have 4GB of flash Ram, and be waterproof to 30 meters, complete with soap tray and credit card slot...NOT!

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-02-16, 16:34

twelvetomato: Don't make an entire post in giant letters like that again. Ever. Or all in some bright color like you did in your other post. That's as bad as (or worse than) POSTING IN ALL CAPS.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.