Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Buttafuoco/Fisher TV reunion planned

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Buttafuoco/Fisher TV reunion planned
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2006-01-23, 15:06

And some of you wonder why I am the way I am...

Let's enjoy some choice tidbits from above article, shall we?

Quote:
All three have signed on for the appearance, which has yet to be sold to a network...
And with any luck, it won't. However, I ain't holding my breath. Two spring immediately to mind as potential airers...

Quote:
"It's time to put it all behind us", Fisher, now 31, told the newspaper...
News flash, honeybun...every single person on the planet has "put it all behind us", about 15-plus years ago. Jeez...

Quote:
Joey Buttafuoco, who was jailed for statutory rape following the 1992 shooting, said he plans to ask Fisher to explain her actions.
...followed immediately by asking her out for drinks, I'm sure.

This guy doesn't seem to be in the position to ask anyone to explain much of anything...he was, after all, plowing a 16-year-old behind his wife's back.

Mr. Indignant Inquisitor, all of sudden?

Quote:
"There's going to be a lot of exciting revelations, and that's why I'm excited to sit down to do this", he said.
And hopefully any gunplay is kept to a level suitable for primetime, family viewing?

I'm sure he's not getting any money for it, huh? It's all in the interest of healing, exciting revelations and maybe another shot at nailing the older - and legal - Fisher?

What a clown.

Some folks just won't go away, will they?

Next week: Donna Rice, Gary Hart and the Monkey Business, revisited!

Deliver me.

My one burning question: is Joey still wearing those cool patterned football pants that were all the rage?

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2006-01-23 at 15:15.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2006-01-24, 00:34

Let me guess...it's going to be on Fox. Probably right after the final episode of American Idol.

I hate the world...wtf does this have to be televised for? It's not like anyone cares.

Come waste your time with me
drewprops
Space Pirate

2006-01-24, 07:04

They opened one episode of the NBC sitcom NewsRadio with Andy Dick's character Matthew having made an on-air gaffe ...you never actually hear him make it, which just makes it funnier... later in the episode he walks around saying "Buttafuco", but stressing the middle syllable (as in "Butta-FOOO-Co") he repeats it over and over to show that he now understands how to pronounce it.... hysterical.

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2006-01-24, 07:10

Amy Fisher doesn't even look particularly attractive to me.