AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Drinking Games

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Drinking Games
SilentEchoes
Unique Like Everyone Else

Send a message via AIM to SilentEchoes  
2004-05-25, 01:38

Last edited by SilentEchoes : 2004-05-25 at 17:17. Reason: My friend is an idiot..
k squared

2004-05-25, 07:20

Wow! Stealing public and private property, taking pictures of the stolen goods and then posting the pictures online. Sounds like a smart thing to do. You should join the U.S. Army.
Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2004-05-25, 08:31

And here I thought we were talking about games that aid in getting you drunk.

Like "three man" and "I've never".

You know... drinking games.
SKMDC
superkaratemonkeydeathcar

Send a message via AIM to SKMDC  
2004-05-25, 08:49

colonel (or cardinal) puff
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-05-25, 09:11

three man is the most wicked drinking game ever.
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2004-05-25, 09:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcimedes
don't leave me in suspense. tell me how it works.

/me needs reasons to drink
Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2004-05-25, 09:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuh Freak
don't leave me in suspense. tell me how it works.

/me needs reasons to drink
It is to my understanding that you can't be told how to play...

You just have to pick it up as you play, which leads to a lot of mistakes and a lot of drinking.

But I'll give you a hint.

Dice are part of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcimedes
Agreed!

no sig, how's that for being a rebel!
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2004-05-25, 09:28

Will you post your mug shots too?

BTW, we're missing one of my all-time favorite smileys, the one with the sideways mouth

It isn't quite a laugh or smile, but not as strong and mean-spirited as an eyeroll or the mad red face. More of a detached, subtle "what the fuck IS your problem...oh well, kids will be kids" look, than anything, without passing judgement too harshly.

I found it extremely useful, as in after the "mug shots" comment above.
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2004-05-25, 09:30

i think part of the reason that no one will tell you how it's played is that no one remembers the rules after a night of playing three man.

you might have someone lay out the rules going in, but after 40 min. of playing three man you'll be lucky to remember your name.

i have hazy memories of dice, doubles, someone being stuck as the three man. sheesh.

i'll have to look it up now and see if i can find the actual rules. all i know is that there were often times that someone would be stuck drinking half a pitcher of beer (IN SHOTS) because of a toss of the dice that went badly.

i do remember that. you have to do shots of beer or you can either only play 10 min. or someone will die.
Wickers
is not a kind of basket

2004-05-25, 11:26

hehe....

I remember exactly how to play.

The first time I played I was the three man in the third round, after that round I could hardly sit up right.

I could explain the rules if you wish...

no sig, how's that for being a rebel!
iBrowse

2004-05-25, 11:53

The thing about three man is I usually end up being three man for a long time. I don't really like dice or card drinking games, I prefer power hour. The rules are easier to remember.

i thought i used to have a signature
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2004-05-25, 12:14

if somebody could tell me the rules to "Bong Tonk" i would greatly appreciate it...played it almost daily for like 2 years and i can't remember any rules except it was played with cards, i think three each, and there was a scoring sheet, i think you played to 100...

if we mixed bong tonk with heavy drinking we could always get RedMan to pass out and then the real fun began...it was a given that he would at some point wake up and throw up, so it was important to be alert to any sign, and RedMan gave little warning...and if you didn't get out of the way you were in serious trouble (ie. covered head to toe in RedMan spew, which was likely to "inspire" your own gag reflex)...so, once Red had achieved pass-out state, the key was to continue to have fun yet keep one wary eye on his slumped over form...the usual key clue was the eyes to jump wide open, hand to fly quickly over mouth and RedMan to lurch forward...at that point to had mere seconds to launch your body in the opposite direction he was facing...

ah goodtimes goodtimes

g

of course this was 20 some years ago, perhaps the game is lost forever

as for the "borrowing" of public property...this is what kids have done for ages...our "table" in our dorm room was a huge electric wire spool...along with various other signs and such...young and dumb kinda just go together...

table was like this but whole...i still remember the time we almost set TheRat on fire across this table...ahhh memories

like this but without nerds measuring for unknown reasons

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough

Last edited by thegelding : 2004-05-25 at 12:41.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2004-05-25, 13:49

giant electrical spools without the wires are fair game -- they are often somebody's refuse...
stoo

2004-05-25, 14:53

When I arrived at my second year unviersity flat, my flatmates had already stolen a bus stop.
thuh Freak
Finally broke the seal

2004-05-25, 15:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegelding
...our "table" in our dorm room was a huge electric wire spool...
there are two or three of those around my mother's place. one of them was a t.v. stand in my room, and another is the same in sisters' room. third was a computer desk before we had a real computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by \/\/ickes
I could explain the rules if you wish...
i'd appreciate it. if this game is anywhere near as fun as asshole (personal favorite drinking game), it'll be a hoot this weekend. while i'm on the subject of asshole, anyone notice how a person does better the more drunk they are? i tend to retain my presidency better when i'm too drunk to stand, or to even look at the cards. and there is a certain satisfaction derived when your subordinates not only have to tell you what cards are played, but what cards you have, plus they still can't cheat well enough to take me down. and the lame fuckers can't maintain a waterfall to save their life. :drunkenLouseSmiley:
EDS66

2004-05-26, 21:26

Thump...Thump...Thump....

THUMPER!!!!