AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

What is this movie?

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
What is this movie?
Page 3 of 5 Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5  Next Thread Tools
autodata
hustlin

2005-12-27, 16:16

Do you want us to click the mouse for you, too, macgeek2006?
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2005-12-27, 16:16

By Spaghetti, this movie better be good.

Maybe this is some kind of bizarre viral marketing for out-of-date TV movies? I'm prepared to believe almost anything at this point.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-12-27, 16:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by autodata
Dude...I'm not sure if you realize what you just said. If you did, carry on...if not, please investigate the innuendo you just made.

I personally prefer the innuendo, it makes fun of macgeek's genitals.

Come waste your time with me
Wrao
Yarp

2005-12-27, 17:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by autodata
naw he can do it... use the force.
murbot
Hoonigan

2005-12-27, 17:10

No one can possibly be this much of an idiot. Seriously.

If I'm wrong, they're going to have to rewrite the IQ test to keep the average the same.

Yikes.
atomicbartbeans
reticulating your mom

Send a message via AIM to atomicbartbeans  
2005-12-27, 17:18

How did macgeek2004 turn into macgeek2006?
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2005-12-27, 17:19

Time Machine. It's all in how you configure the Flux Capacitor, y'know.
¡Damned!

2005-12-27, 17:30

Duplicate screen names. I'm sure he's thrilled that he hasn't lost his touch...and in a third of the posts as well!
Wrao
Yarp

2005-12-27, 17:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson
Time Machine. It's all in how you configure the Flux Capacitor, y'know.
Time travel ain't like dusting crops kid
atomicbartbeans
reticulating your mom

2005-12-27, 17:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709
Duplicate screen names. I'm sure he's thrilled that he hasn't lost his touch...and in a third of the posts as well!
Haha, this is great.
macgeek2006
Genius

2005-12-27, 19:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot
No one can possibly be this much of an idiot. Seriously.

If I'm wrong, they're going to have to rewrite the IQ test to keep the average the same.

Yikes.
I'd be happy to send you a DVD of me at the New England Music Camp conducting the symphony I wrote.

PM me ur address.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-12-27, 19:07

Band Camp?

murray, he wants to send you a dvd of band camp!?!
atomicbartbeans
reticulating your mom

2005-12-27, 19:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgeek2006
PM me ur address.
That's still not the ur you're looking for.
murbot
Hoonigan

2005-12-27, 19:42

Just address it to Canada and put MURBOT on it.

I'll get it.
macgeek2006
Genius

2005-12-27, 19:59

hmm. I don't know what to say. Maybe sometime in the future this will all make sense.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-12-27, 23:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot
Just address it to Canada and put MURBOT on it.

I'll get it.
That's the same way you told me to address my letters to Santa...I always wondered why you spelled Santa "M-u-r-b-o-t." No wonder I never got that DVD.

FFL
Fishhead Family Reunited

2005-12-28, 00:20

this just proves that the North Pole is in Canada
macgeek2006
Genius

2005-12-28, 11:05

This is interesting.
sunrain
Veteran Member

2005-12-28, 11:27

Quote:
I'd be happy to send you a DVD of me at the New England Music Camp conducting the symphony I wrote.

PM me ur address.
Plenty of idiots have written symphonies. I wouldn't use the fact that you can put notes on a page as a defense against stupidity.

This one time, at band camp...I stuck my baton up my a**.

"What a computer is to me is it's the most remarkable tool that we've ever come up with, and it's the equivalent of a bicycle for our minds."
- Steve Jobs
Mac+
9" monochrome

2005-12-28, 14:51

Surely,you weren't being self referential then were you sunnie? (not talking about band camp)
macgeek2006
Genius

2005-12-28, 15:11

Look. I am a extremely bright 15 year old homeschooled guy. I began to play the piano at age 3, and I was playing pieces by Bach and Mozart by ear at that age. I started composing at age 7. School teachers said I was 5 grades ahead of my age. I explained relativity to my uncle at age 4. After a year of Violin lessons I was in a orchestra where most of the kids had been studying for 5 to 8 years.

I recently got a job posting ads on craigslist, and my boss says the reason he hired me is because I know how to communicate, and that's one of the most important things that help you succeed in life.

I got into the New England Conservatory with a 50% scholarship, something that had never been done before in the history of NEC.

I am, in other words, a Genius, and I can't wait for the day when i'm a famous musician or whatever i'll be, and you guys will be able to say "I spoke with him in online forums. He seemed really stupid", and be able to laugh at yourselfs.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-12-28, 15:25

Quote:
I am, in other words, a Genius, and I can't wait for the day when i'm a famous musician or whatever i'll be, and you guys will be able to say "I spoke with him in online forums. He seemed really stupid", and be able to laugh at yourselfs.
I would rag on you for all the bragging, but we've been pretty tough on you, so I feel a little self defense was justified. However, you'll note that in the above paragraph where you called yourself a "Genius," there are more than a few grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors. You capitalized "Genius" incorrectly, it's not a proper noun, nor is it the beginning of a sentence. This is not to mention the rest of the post where you make several grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.

Furthermore, you insulted each of us, calling us all stupid. I don't think I need to point out the number of members here who have advanced degrees including Ph.Ds, MDs, and the like; although I believe you've proven that education is no indication of intelligence. All the people you just insulted are very smart, most, probably smarter than you. I can't speak for everyone here, but I can say that I don't take to kindly to being called stupid, because, quite frankly, I'm not. You just insulted the intelligence of what I believe is one of the overall smartest forums on the internet.

I don't think anyone can contest your ability to play Mozart, Bach, or write symphonies, but one thing you need to learn and need to learn quick is that genius is no indication of intelligence. Think about that one for a second, it'll make sense eventually. You've proven several times that you have no ability to communicate well with other adults, but you should receive a break on that one considering that you are in fact, a kid. Like it or not, you're not ready for the adult world yet.

You could be the smartest person who's ever lived, if you are, good for you; your parents must be very proud. However, don't come in here expecting to be treated as an adult when you don't feel the need to act like one. The pompous, conceited, "I'm a genius and you're not," attitude won't get you very far in life, so learn now one of the most important things a "genius" like yourself can learn; don't act like a genius.

Genius is no indication of intelligence. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2005-12-28, 15:30

Quote:
Look. I am a extremely bright 15 year old homeschooled guy. I began to play the piano at age 3, and I was playing pieces by Bach and Mozart by ear at that age. I started composing at age 7. School teachers said I was 5 grades ahead of my age. I explained relativity to my uncle at age 4. After a year of Violin lessons I was in a orchestra where most of the kids had been studying for 5 to 8 years.

I recently got a job posting ads on craigslist, and my boss says the reason he hired me is because I know how to communicate, and that's one of the most important things that help you succeed in life.

I got into the New England Conservatory with a 50% scholarship, something that had never been done before in the history of NEC.

You're a genius and yet finding this movie is impossible?
Wrao
Yarp

2005-12-28, 15:31

I wonder if he has any substantial musculature as well.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-12-28, 15:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcimedes
You're a genius and yet finding this movie is impossible?
No, he's a Genius. According to him, it's capitalized. I think we should listen to him. He is, after all, a Genius.

Edit: How is it possible he doesn't have a custom user title yet?

Edit #2: macgeek, do you by any chance own a red blazer?

Just checking.

alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2005-12-28, 15:35

Man, I must be slipping. But to be fair I did just find this thread 10 minutes ago.
DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-12-28, 15:37

Well, everyone is thinking it, I might as well just say it; it's pretty obvious that you're not a Genius.

I'm sorry I had to be the one to break that to you.

Wrao
Yarp

2005-12-28, 15:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
Well, everyone is thinking it, I might as well just say it; it's pretty obvious that you're not a Genius.

I'm sorry I had to be the one to break that to you.
Obi wan, surely you of all people would appreciate the difference between... knowledge... and wisdom.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-12-28, 15:58

macgeek4000,

I honestly thought you were 12, you should think about that...

You come across like a twelve year old, and regardless of how intelligent some other people think you are, what really matters is how well you come across to most people, and it is clear enough that you do not present yourself well in these forums.

I ask simply for you to reflect on how you are percieved by others and why they might think that, and no, they are jealous of my Genius is not a legitimate reason.
Mac+
9" monochrome

2005-12-28, 16:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMBand0026
I would rag on you for all the bragging, but we've been pretty tough on you, so I feel a little self defense was justified. However, you'll note that in the above paragraph where you called yourself a "Genius," there are more than a few grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors. ...[snip]...

I can't speak for everyone here, but I can say that I don't take to too kindly to being called stupid, because, quite frankly, I'm not. ...[snip]...
It's only a small point, but - you know - glass houses and all that.