User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Speculation and Rumors »

No april first? What can we expect this year? (I hate new forum design)

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
No april first? What can we expect this year? (I hate new forum design)
applenerd
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2006-04-02, 16:48

Well guys, nothing happened on april fools day. Thats really too bad. What can we expect from apple this year? I know people think leopard (at wwdc?) maybe the macbook (basic one) with intel, a video iPod and an iPhone (or at least dream about that one). We're a third of the way through and the only one that has real evidence from apple that they will release this year is leopard (right?). Out of curiosity, is apple aware that a panther (the black one they are talking about in version 10.3) is just a mutation of a leopard? Anyways, whaat can we really expect. Only leopard, or will apple add more intel. I am really disappointed of this year so far. It was cool when apple started with a bang this year releasing the macbook pro. Then we have that miserable february event. Now we really have nothing left to speculate about. So what do you all think? What can we realistically expect this year? It is possible apple will start the year big and end the year big (as in release macbook, iPod video, and leopard later this year).

Off topic: I hate the new forum design. The steve logo is cool but the black just drive me nuts.

axel

LudwigVan
Veteran Member

2006-04-02, 17:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by applenerd
Well guys, nothing happened on april fools day. ...

Off topic: I hate the new forum design. The steve logo is cool but the black just drive me nuts.
Connect the dots: April Fools and this new forum design that debutted on the same day and seems so suspiciously like another "Best Page in the Universe".

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-04-02, 17:08

1. There's a forum called "Feedback" for a reason. Use it.
2. There are already several threads speculating about various upcoming products. Please use existing threads on specific topics rather than starting a vague "catch-all" topic like this. Here are just a few on the first page of this forum:

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.