Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Will Farrell as George W. Bush

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Will Farrell as George W. Bush
Wrao
Yarp

2004-08-16, 15:13

I thought this was pretty funny. He does a pretty great impression, all the vocal inflections and phrasing and stuff is pretty spot on, though, he doesn't look the part at all. Oh well, Maybe you'll enjoy it or maybe you'll have to start burning Will Farrell records and boycotting him from your life now.

Link
Crusader

Send a message via AIM to Crusader  
2004-08-16, 22:22

There was a comedian on Comedy Central a while back, he didn't look the part of GW, but he had his squint down pat. I enjoyed it...

Side note: I'm a republican, but I hate the extreme wing of my party, so how come they seem to have the most sway?

"It's a good thing there's no law against a company having a monopoly of good ideas. Otherwise Apple would be in deep yogurt..."
-Apple Press Release
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2004-08-16, 22:31

I did a search on Acquisition for "Will Farrell" and got tons of results. Normally I'm not a big P2P freak but in this case, it's nearly impossible to get many of the skits. I have the Best Of Will Farrell" DVD, but that's just a sample of what he did at SNL.

So, if anyone wants to see more of Will doing his excellent impression of GWB (in voice at least), there's plenty on P2P. I got one that had the Gore vs. Bush debates, and both Darrell Hammond (Gore) and Will Farrell (Bush) did an excellent job of recreating their voices and mannerisms.

"Strategery." *looks proud*

"Lockbox."