Password
AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

MC: 1.13 - Update Aquatic

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MC: 1.13 - Update Aquatic
Page 4 of 4 Previous 1 2 3 [4]  Thread Tools
Damned

2018-11-06, 20:00

I actually love the Appleseed kelp I'm amazed at how wide and far you planted it tbh.
Damned

2018-11-06, 20:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
Not only that, but I'd really like to find out the glitch behind deadly armor stands. Can't seem to find anything so far.
Found it by trial and error, if anyone is interested. Basically, don't try to knock down stands that are holding armors equipped with the Thorns enchantment. Remove the individual pieces first, then knock down the stand.

In hindsight, makes total sense. In the moment I was freaking out that my clothes were killing me.

So it goes.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2018-11-07, 17:16

LOL That's fantastic. I wonder if it's been like for a while and we just never noticed, or if the "thorns" enchantment only recently started applying to anything wearing it like armor stands.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
Elysium
Environmental Bloodhound

Send a message via AIM to Elysium  
2018-11-11, 17:59

Poked my head in a bit this weekend. All the new underwater goodies are fantastic.

One small glitch in that it looks like the SW corner chunk of the 4 the ring my area out west got nuked. Nothing important got lost, but don't mind me if i go mad with TNT to take out the Cliffs of Jeb nearby.

Even found me a sunken ship and a treasure map.

Last edited by Elysium : 2018-11-11 at 18:18.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-11-14, 11:46

Wow did I miss a lot. Had a bunch of personal stuff going on in my home here so I was "off grid" for a bit. Thanks for the notes Brad. Part of the glitchy that was going on was my FiOS connection was dropping multiple times a day. Had techs out here fix it and I've only dropped once in the last week or so. Other than that the hardware/VM has been good.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a notion of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
MineCraft? mc.applenova.com | Visit us! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.