User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Apple Products »

Quicktime 7 pro full screen delema on tiger!!!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Quicktime 7 pro full screen delema on tiger!!!
asian_boy5

Send a message via MSN to asian_boy5  
2005-07-26, 23:51

Hi all, i just recently upgraded to tiger, and i have a problem with full screen viewing in QuickTime pro, now, its not really a problem, more of a personal preference that is not being met. It starts back with Panther, i use two monitors (spanning the desktop on my powerbook) back in panther i could drag the quick time player over to the extended portion, and if i had the mouse pointer on that monitor and i went into full screen mode, it would go to full screen over on that monitor, and vice versa, if the mouse pointer was on the normal side it would go to full screen over there. THe issue i am having with qt7 on tiger, is that you have to set which monitor it goes to full screen now in the preference pane, no more doing it with where ever the mouse pointer is, does any body know if this can still be done ? or do i have to go into preferences every time i want which ever monitor to play full screen. is it just something that 7 makes u do now, if so i miss
some things of 6, i never used GTpro 7 on panther so i don't know if that issue was there as well

well its not that important, just convenient - thanks for reading this far, if you think i am crazy thats cool (^_^)V
gsxrboy

2005-07-27, 00:31

I noticed this for the first time yesterday too.. its a pain in the arse.