User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » General Discussion »

Lost my job, but I got something better now

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Lost my job, but I got something better now
zinzinmilk2009

2009-10-16, 02:11

Man, the last few months have been rough, but I found something cool that I gotta give props to. I’ve been a ‘lurker’ on this forum for a while, and I’ve gotten a lot out of it, and it’s time I give back a bit. I had a great job working in the IT industry for the last 3 years after I graduated from ITT tech. But the crappy economy has effected everything, including the IT industry. Anyway, long story short, I got laid off a few months back and couldn’t find anything. The job market sucks right now, and I’ve got a wife and child to support, and It’s been rough not having a job.
Last month one of my friends, who also lost his job, told me about his new job he found. He was doing work from home stuff, and I thought, “yeah, another work at home scam, stuffing envelopes or whatever”. Anyway, he said that’s not what it was. I took a closer look to see if it was bogus or not. They do market research for big companies like Blockbuster video, target, dominos pizza, etc. I figured if those companies were involved, I should at least look into the job. Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job. I started working a month ago as a ‘online product analyst’ and it’s been sweet. I get t work from home, and I get paid every couple weeks.
I don’t know if they are hiring right now or not, but I just want to throw this out there because it’s real, and if you need a good job in this crappy economy, its worth checking out. Just my 2 cents.
Anyway, u can check them out at [link removed] and see if theyre hiring now.

Last edited by FFL : 2009-10-16 at 10:24. Reason: despamification
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2009-10-16, 02:13

Again?

What is with all the spam lately?
¡Damned!

2009-10-16, 03:41

Déjà vu.

I wonder why some spammers wait for a month or longer after they've signed up, where others join & post within the day. I mean, the brave fat pig guy joined way back in May, whereas his cohort Betty (I'm fairly sure she's in cahoots with him, if not the same dude) joined and posted all in one day.

A curious bunch, these spammers are.

So it goes.
Unch

2009-10-16, 05:07

I also lost my job a couple of months ago, at the same time my wife left me because I was morbidly obese, plus my penis was sub-normally tiny and didn't work anymore. A friend of mine introduced me to the Murbot beer and blowjob plan. I was sceptical at first, but with just ONE SIMPLE RULE and some herbal medication of dubious legality, my life was turned around.

I'm now a billionare, olyimpic gold medalist decathlete, with a schlong so big that I had to hire 3 thai women to support my boner.

Man, that one secret was well worth the 200 non-sequntial, unmarked $5(US) bills I had to place under a park bench.

Check out the Murbot beer and blowjob plan today!

"It's like a new pair of underwear. At first it's constrictive, but after a while it becomes a part of you."
spotcatbug
Veteran Member

2009-10-16, 06:58

Quote:
Anyway, I did, not I got good pay and a steady job.
[emphasis added]

The truth found it's way into the text.
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2009-10-16, 14:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
I wonder why some spammers wait for a month or longer after they've signed up, where others join & post within the day.
It's to foil spam blockers. Some filters only check for posts from new users.

Also, LOL spotcatbug, I noticed that too