User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Feedback »

Make the AI.org logo link back to the forums please.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Make the AI.org logo link back to the forums please.
HOM
The Elderâ„¢

2004-05-16, 15:12

Seems that this was a point of contention back on .com, so can we have the AI logo link back to the forums.
Wrao
Yarp

2004-05-16, 15:17

That always bugged me that it didn't link to the home page! but, I won't mind really if the home page link stays underneath the logo.
SonOfSylvanus
Fro Productions(tm)

2004-05-16, 15:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOM
Seems that this was a point of contention back on .com, so can we have the AI logo link back to the forums.
That, or put a Forums link next to Home
Akumulator

2004-05-16, 15:20

There's one just below that:

AppleInsider.org Forums > Suggestions
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-05-16, 15:27

the logo, if I do make it a link, will go to the front end. It was a point of contention on .com because Kasper never told us he was changing anything, rather, he just did it. It's not that the single action was a big deal, it was the attitude.

Anyhow, it is logical for the logo to link to the front end, even at .org. I will be fixing the primary navigation links later this evening, so you'll have a full set underneath the logo at some point...

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower
HOM
The Elderâ„¢

2004-05-16, 15:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCash
the logo, if I do make it a link, will go to the front end. It was a point of contention on .com because Kasper never told us he was changing anything, rather, he just did it. It's not that the single action was a big deal, it was the attitude.

Anyhow, it is logical for the logo to link to the front end, even at .org. I will be fixing the primary navigation links later this evening, so you'll have a full set underneath the logo at some point...
Fair enough. Maybe the compromise where the circles on the right hand side could lead back to the forums.
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-05-16, 17:06

The logo now links home, and the links underneath the logo are now rather permanent. Enjoy.

(Yes, I know community goes back to the home page. Deal.)