User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Speculation and Rumors »

airport express video

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
airport express video
mercury7

2005-08-30, 08:25

I have recently gone wireless and I love my airport express, it is awesome being able to stream audio to my stereo. I can't wait til apple implements video streaming too, I can see it now, everyone of my dvd's on my 10 terrabyte hard drive being able to stream a movie to any tv in the house and a rf/bluetooth remote control to access my itunes video player straight from the tv. the future looks bright for apple
*Joe*

Send a message via AIM to *Joe* Send a message via MSN to *Joe*  
2005-08-30, 08:30

There is a product called made by elgato which already does just that. It is a set to box which you connect up to your TV and then using a WiFi connection it provides access to all the music, movies, photos, etc... on your mac. It integrates with iTunes and iPhoto for full compatibility. It even uses your macs internet connection to let you surf on your TV. See http://www.elgato.com/index.php?file=products_eyehome for more information.

N.B: I purchased one of their DTT digital recievers recently, and must say that the quality of their products is top-notch. The software couldn't be more intuitive if Apple had done it themselves.

You can get the Eye Home, through the apple store.