Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Driving a big-ass truck.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Driving a big-ass truck.
Page 1 of 2 [1] 2  Next Thread Tools
SledgeHammer

2005-08-13, 22:28

My fiance and I are moving, so we rented a U-Haul truck. We reserved a 17' truck, which we figured would give us more than enough room, and it was only like 6 bucks more than the next size down, so it seemed a no-brainer. Well, if they don't have a truck in the size that you reserved available at a nearby location, they reserve the right to give you a bigger truck at no extra cost. Needless to say they didn't have the 17 footer. What they had (and not in town either, but like 70 miles away) was a 26' Super Mover. This beast is huge. It is a relatively old, diesel, manual transmission monster. Driving it back to our apartment scared the shit out of me, at least for the first 20 miles or so. After that I started to get the hang of it, but I have to drive it like 300 miles tomorrow and I am not necessarily looking forward to it. Part of me thrills at the chance to drive a beast like this, but most of me is just scared I'm going to run it along the Jersey barriers where they're doing construction, or end up in someone's back seat. I'm praying neither of those things (or anything else like it) happens.
onlyafterdark
Sucker for shiny objects

Send a message via AIM to onlyafterdark  
2005-08-13, 22:46

Good luck. Hope everything goes smoothly.
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2005-08-13, 22:46

when i moved from maryland to new mexico i drove a 24 foot truck pulling a trailer with my car on it...two thousand miles...and nasty summer miles...ah the tales i could tell...at one point on interstate 70 they had us detour onto a small two lane side road due to construction...it was in ohio, the middle of a hot day and suddenly the "check engine" light comes on...just as suddenly the power goes out and i have to coast to the shoulder, which wasn't big enough for the truck so i was partially blocking what was already awful traffic due to all of interstate 70 traffic being on a two lane road...anyway i think, "maybe i should check the engine"...so i open the huge front hood and the engine is on fire...not a big fire, but still fire coming up from the center of the engine...i run back to the cab and grab the only liquid there...a big gulp of dr pepper i bought to keep me jolted up...i throw the DP on the fire and out it goes...but the engine is toast and i am halfway blocking the road...bad bad mojo....

it goes on, but i must stop there for now

g

have fun tomorrow

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough

Last edited by thegelding : 2005-08-13 at 22:49.
onlyafterdark
Sucker for shiny objects

2005-08-13, 22:52

The worst I have ever encountered with a vehicle is overheating. The worst bout happened today, actually.

It was really hot outside and my '72 VW Beetle just doesnt run like it did when my dad first bought it. The trip out to the lake and back was enough to kill it for around 30 min.

Man g, you have had some good stories of late. Anything exciting happen in the rest of that story?
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

Send a message via AIM to Ebby  
2005-08-13, 23:04

Tip #1: Drive the speed limit in the fast lane. You'll make a lot of new friends.

#2: Leave plenty of space in front of you. It will no doubt take longer to stop and you don't want to crush everything like our family does. Cars will merge in the extra space, but don't let them push you around.

Law of the road: If it is bigger/older than your car, don't mess with it. I guess that makes you king of the road. :smokey:

^^ One more quality post from the desk of Ebby. ^^
SSBA | SmockBogger | SporkNET

Last edited by Ebby : 2005-08-13 at 23:05.
thegelding
feeling my oats

2005-08-13, 23:05

ha, yep...we went through 2 trucks...the truck on fire was towed to dayton where we had to move all the furniture into a new truck...that truck was brand new with less than 1000 miles on it...we go 100 miles, not even out of ohio yet and the transmission went out...had to be towed again...they wanted to have us trade trucks again but we didn't want to move everything again...so we holed up in a hotel...me and my wife and our dalmation...while penske flew in a new transmission from pittsburgh...

next fun tale is when we get to new mexico

g

we almost took it as a sign that we shouldn't be moving...but once we got here we sure as hell weren't driving back

onlyafterdark
Sucker for shiny objects

2005-08-13, 23:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegelding
ha, yep...we went through 2 trucks...the truck on fire was towed to dayton where we had to move all the furniture into a new truck...that truck was brand new with less than 1000 miles on it...we go 100 miles, not even out of ohio yet and the transmission went out...had to be towed again...they wanted to have us trade trucks again but we didn't want to move everything again...so we holed up in a hotel...me and my wife and our dalmation...while penske flew in a new transmission from pittsburgh...

next fun tale is when we get to new mexico

g

we almost took it as a sign that we shouldn't be moving...but once we got here we sure as hell weren't driving back
This is like a tv show.

Tune in next week as our heroes battle to save the world. :smokey:
Random Hero

2005-08-13, 23:56

Have any of you guys tried those PODS type things that I've seen on the commercials? They seem like they'd work out nicely.
onlyafterdark
Sucker for shiny objects

2005-08-13, 23:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hero
Have any of you guys tried those PODS type things that I've seen on the commercials? They seem like they'd work out nicely.
Care to elaborate more? Im not quite sure what you are talking about.
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2005-08-14, 00:16

It's a portable storage shed. You fill it, they move it to storage or a new location, and then you unload it. A couple of friends used one to move, and they loved it. It's like a 10' moving van, but on the ground (no ramp to deal with). They spent three days filling it at their leisure, called the PODS folks who moved it, and then they spent a couple days unloading it. No scrambling to get done by the return time, as with a rental truck.

My mom uses one in Seattle for storage. When she moved from her house to a smaller unit, she just packed up all the stuff she wasn't going to be able to fit in the new place, and said "Just store it." They put it in a big warehouse with umpteen others, and she can call ahead to have them have it ready for her when she pulls up so she can get stuff in or out of it. Pretty slick.
FFL
Fishhead Family Reunited

2005-08-14, 00:18

http://www.pods.com/

I would describe it more, but some incredibly fast typer done beat me to it.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2005-08-14, 10:49

Good luck Sledge. Hope it goes / went OK. I had to drive one of those things around town during the weekend of our move and that was bad enough with an automatic. To me I never felt like I was totally in control of the vehicle, because so much of it was behind me. I don't know how semi drivers do it... I guess they get used to it. Too used to it for some, obviously.

Anyway, best of luck with your move.

...into the light of a dark black night.
Naderfan
Queen of Confrontation

2005-08-14, 11:02

word of advice: Make sure that if you're stopping, you leave plenty of room between you and the person in front. I got rear-ended by a semi while I was sitting at a light, waiting for the people in front of me to move. Not fun.
thegelding
feeling my oats

2005-08-14, 11:58

quick run down...

truck on fire, blocking huge back-up of cars already pissed to be on tiny road instead of huge interstate...cops come, nothing anybody can do untill huge tow truck comes...so we take car and dog to close by park because dog and myself and wife are way too hot...middle of summer, middle of day, no shade...plus it gets us away from humans honking and cussing...police stay to direct traffic around truck...

when they finally tow us many miles to a truck rental spot it is dusk and we begin to unload truck to dock and then reload to new truck (nice looking, brand new truck)...it is still hot, muggy and bugs flying all over as we are doing this under lights...we move the stuff, close up and hook up the trailer with the car and go find a room for the night...

next day we get up and take off...100 miles, just getting to the state line and almost out of ohio (nothing against ohio personally, just was there much longing than i planned) when the transmission goes out...call truck place and they tow it right back to the same place we where last night...they want to do another transfer...they don't have a transmission there, closest is pittsburgh and will take time to get it there...we are tired, dog is frasseled and we say, no, fix this truck...we take the car off the trailer and go find a hotel with a pool...

they air express the transmission and we get the truck back the next day around 2 pm....put the car back on the trailer (we never thought we were going to need it so much) and take off...

driving the huge truck was ok...just give time and distance...take it easy...

anyway, no more problems till we get to new mexico...we had bought a couple of acres and planned to build a house after moving out...so we had to rent a house for a year...never saw the house, my brother found it and set it up for us...so we are driving to it on these tiny, mountain roads....we get one where it was almost straight fu@king up....came around a bend and was heading up it without warning...i had that truck in 1st gear and going maybe maybe 1/2 a mile an hour...at any moment i was sure the truck would stop and start rolling backwards...if it did i was going off the side of the hill for sure...it never did, but it took a long long long freakin time to get to the top and i was covered in sweat...still had a mile to go after that but i stopped the truck and unhooked the car and did the rest without that extra weight...got the truck to the rental house and walked back for the car...

at that point i found out that when i put the car on the trailer (front wheels up only, they didn't have a trailer that had all four wheels up) i had put the emergency brake on...grrrrrrr...so from ohio to new mexico with the brake on....so my brakes were shot...lucky i lived through it all...

next story is...honey come look at this cute bunny under the porch...uh, dear, bunnies don't have paws like that....city folk are introduced to pack rats, coyotes, tarantulas, centapedes, rattle snakes and neighbors bull that keeps breaking free and coming to your porch at 3 am

g

Last edited by thegelding : 2005-08-14 at 12:01.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2005-08-14, 14:33

back in the late 90's a good friend of mine decided to make the leap from the Atlanta film market to the LA market so he and his wife sold their house and put all their belongings into one 24' truck and his prop kit into another 24' box truck.

We drove up to Memphis and along the way I learned to drive a big truck. It was REALLY gusty that first day and I discovered first-hand what truck drivers face when they're driving around with a huge sail behind their cab. It was amazing. At one point we drove past a big trailer that had been carrying one half of one of those pre-fab homes. The wind had tipped the damned thing over and there it lay on the side of the road. Then we had another incident where I cut off a big truck, which wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't had his wife and infant daughter in my cab. Five miles down the road they were in HIS cab and I had the dog. We were all much happier from then on. Stopping in Memphis we dropped off wife and baby, who would catch up to us three days later via air.

The next morning we drove across the Mississippi and into Arkansas, where the interstate (I-40) is made up of patches of concrete that set up a TERRIBLE harmonic vibration due to the wheelbase of our trucks. Ba-da-DAM, ba-da-DUM, ba-da-DUM, ba-da-DUM..... man it was misery. Hours later we made it into Little Rock and started climbing toward Oklahoma, which was gloriously uneventful - if not a little windswept and barren. That wind really DOES come sweeping down the plain - there were tiny little scruboaks along the road for awhile... in fact, EVERYTHING was "scrub" due to the wind.

Texas? Hot, dusty, barren, but very cool to have driven through it.

By the time we got to the desert proper the enormity of the drive was beginning to set in. Sunsets in the desert are very special. Flagstaff was a surprise, especially that mountain, whatever it's called. We had to beat it westward that night because it's a big drop on the west side of Flagstaff and it had started snowing like crazy after we left an Applebee's, two margaritas heavier. Hyperspeed snow, tequila and a sharp descent is something I recommend never mixing.

By the time we rolled into the LA area we were tired of driving and when we finally landed we rolled the family Volvo stationwagon off the trailer he'd been towing and headed down to Santa Monica. After four days up in the cabs of our trucks it felt like we were UNDERNEATH the road. If we'd been in a miata I think that I would've peed my pants.

Good luck with your drive. Anticipate all your moves miles in advance, always remember that you can turn around and go back to any exits you miss and be ready for the four-wheelers to cut you off every chance you get. And if you can figure out how to bypass the governor then go for it. You'll be much happier! And more dangerous to boot.

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter
Amadeus

2005-08-14, 17:57

I wish you luck with your moving plans. Just be care!
Windswept
On Pacific time

2005-08-14, 18:05

Quote:
quick run down...

truck on fire... [snip, snip, snip]

next day we get up and take off...100 miles, just getting to the state line and almost out of ohio (nothing against ohio personally, just was there much longing than i planned) when the transmission goes out...

so we are driving to it on these tiny, mountain roads....we get one where it was almost straight fu@king up....came around a bend and was heading up it without warning...i had that truck in 1st gear and going maybe maybe 1/2 a mile an hour...at any moment i was sure the truck would stop and start rolling backwards...if it did i was going off the side of the hill for sure...it never did, but it took a long long long freakin time to get to the top and i was covered in sweat..
g
Sorry, g, but I laughed so hard at your terrible story that tears were running down my face. It was all just SO awful. The part that got to me the most was picturing you going up that hill, inch by inch, and pouring with sweat - especially after all the stuff that had gone before.

Seriously, you *really* should write this whole thing up for some sort of magazine. Maybe no one will think it is funny - the way I have; but surely there should be 'some' sort of magazine for a story like that. I hope you aren't offended that I laughed so hard. It's just that everything was so, so terrible that the whole experience seemed to pass into another realm for me...the realm of the absurd, I guess.

And it would all happen to *you*.

(Please don't hate me for laughing, okay? )

Last edited by Windswept : 2005-08-14 at 18:16.
thegelding
feeling my oats

2005-08-14, 21:42

don't feel bad...most of my stories are both funny and awful, or at least to me...it's the blurred line between lust and loathing...wrote something about it once as an intro for one of my chapbooks, dark and perverse...will add a bit of it here if i can dig one up...

most of what i write, here or elsewhere, is supposed to be in some small way both funny and painful...it is how i get through the days...well that and black tar heroin...oh and wearing women's underwear...oh and making my dogs wear mittens and act out charles dickens novels in the round...oh and, nah i think that is about it

g

plus i actually think weird shit happens to all of us all the time...just how we perceive it...i mostly see it as ugly and awful yet still beautiful and fun

off to look in the back of my closet for my writtings...sigh

Last edited by thegelding : 2005-08-14 at 21:45.
SledgeHammer

2005-08-14, 22:14

Well, the trip was long, but uneventful. I think it was actually more stressful for my fiance, who was ahead of me in our car. The first 20 or 30 minutes yesterday, getting it back from the rental place were terrifying, and the first bit today was a little nerve-wracking, but after that, I got the hang of it and was pretty comfortable, even when we hit heavy traffic. My fiance was worried about me the whole time (and she doesn't like driving anyway), but i was behind her, just paying close attention to the road and enjoying myself, banging on the dash every now and then to get the radio to work.
Windswept
On Pacific time

2005-08-14, 22:25

Yeah, but how was it going through road construction areas?

Or did you not run across any of that?
SledgeHammer

2005-08-14, 22:33

There was definitely construction. I-80 is perpetually under construction, and often one lane for long stretches. Jersey barriers on one side and a guard-rail followed by a 50 foot drop on the other is no picnic, but slow and steady did the trick, even if it pissed off the people behind me.
Windswept
On Pacific time

2005-08-14, 22:41

Quote:
plus i actually think weird shit happens to all of us all the time...
Well, g, part of the reason I laughed so hard is that I actually *have* experienced the horrifying ordeal of rolling backward off the edge of a mountain road.

But the terrain "over the edge" turned out to be fairly smooth - a grassy, sparsely-forested slope - and not 'too' steep. So when the brakes finally 'took hold', damage from the backward plunge was minimal - an external rearview mirror fixture bent by a tree. I mean, it could have been *SO* much worse. ACK!
Windswept
On Pacific time

2005-08-14, 23:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by SledgeHammer
There was definitely construction. I-80 is perpetually under construction, and often one lane for long stretches. Jersey barriers on one side and a guard-rail followed by a 50 foot drop on the other is no picnic, but slow and steady did the trick, even if it pissed off the people behind me.
Well, congratulations then!

Around here, when road construction barriers are put up on city streets, it's tricky getting a regular-width vehicle through sometimes. I can't even *imagine* trying to drive a moving truck through construction. And with a 50 foot drop on the other side? Omg!

Some years ago, I borrowed my brother's truck with pop-up camper on it, and spent a few weeks camping in the Colorado Rockies. I loved that camper so much, because when it was 'popped-up', there were screen 'windows' all around - so much so, that it almost felt as if one were outside in the cool air, instead of being in snug, cozy comfort inside, drinking coffee and reading, after a long day of hiking on the trails.

But pop-up campers are wide up top, and driving that thing through some of the narrow mountain roads produced in me a state of high anxiety. I just knew some of those rock overhangs would tear the camper right off if I drove just an inch too close. Grit teeth, hold breath, hope for the best.
thegelding
feeling my oats

2005-08-15, 07:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windswept
Well, g, part of the reason I laughed so hard is that I actually *have* experienced the horrifying ordeal of rolling backward off the edge of a mountain road.

But the terrain "over the edge" turned out to be fairly smooth - a grassy, sparsely-forested slope - and not 'too' steep. So when the brakes finally 'took hold', damage from the backward plunge was minimal - an external rearview mirror fixture bent by a tree. I mean, it could have been *SO* much worse. ACK!

ah, reminds me of this story from another thread

age 8...in an old milk truck...only two seats up front and the whole back open...we have 9 people and a great dane in the truck...heading down the santa monica hills canyon road...truck loses brakes and we go over the side...down about 30 feet or so when we hit a clump of small bushes that surprisingly stop the truck...all of us (mostly hippy adults) are smashed up against the truck front window glass...great dane is on top of us all...carefully we all climb out and hike up the hill to the road...we look back down and see that where we went over is the only place in sight with this clump of bushes...10 feet in either directions and we continue down 1000 feet or so to certain painful demise and dog paws through all our spines....

g

Last edited by thegelding : 2005-08-15 at 08:03.
thegelding
feeling my oats

2005-08-15, 08:52

Quote:
off to look in the back of my closet for my writtings...sigh
sorry, just a quick follow up...

....i enjoy when one person tells me a certain story is very sweet and tender; yet the next person thinks the same story is very dark and menacing. these moments are about as happy as i get. i truly believe that often the darkest moments are underlined with great beauty. and stating this, of course the reciprocal also applies; often the most tender moments have touches that are dark and perverse....

g

i remember back in high school we had a yearly poetry magazine...my senior year i had a bunch of stuff in it, poems, prose...a girl came up to me and told me her mother had read the magazine and told her, "i hope you never date that morbid pervert"...it was my best review ever and made me so happy... i had written everything at age 16 and 17 that made it into that magazine...of course everything related to or was about either sex or death...what else do 16 and 17 year old boys think about?

DMBand0026
Veteran Member

2005-08-15, 10:04

Quote:
[snip]
of course everything related to or was about either sex or death...what else do 16 and 17 year old boys think about?
BOOBIES!!!

Of course, that goes hand in hand with sex.

Never mind.
SledgeHammer

2005-08-15, 15:35

Pictures!

From the front

The cab

Stitch helped drive a couple times

I didn't know I had a bald spot till I saw this picture
mshmsh_osama
BANNED
I am a filthy spammer.

2019-09-13, 16:42

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض لمكافحة جميع أنواع حشرات
شركة ركن العربي لديها مبيدات حشرية مميزة لمكافحة جميع أنواع حشرات والقضاء إليها فنحن دائما نستخدم كل ماهو حديث في جميع المجالات وخاصة مجالات مكافحة الحشرات
شركة مكافحة العقارب بالرياضيوجد بشركة مكافحة العقارب بالرياض أفضل أنواع الأساليب الحديثة التي تخلصك من العقارب نهائياً و التي تؤدي إلى العديد من الأمراض و أيضاً تؤدي للوفاة فإن الخدمة يتم إخراجها على أكمل وجه بأقل تكلفة مما يؤكد لك عزيزي العميل أننا سوف نقدم لك أرخص أسعار و في متناول كافة العملاء .
شركة صيد قطط بالرياضنعتمد في شركة صيد قطط بالرياض على أحدث و أقوى تقنيات و وسائل صيد القطط حيث أن الخدمة تتم بكفاءة عالية و جودة متناهية و نعرف تماماً الطرق الصحية التي يمكن من خلالها التخلص من القطط دون أن نقوم بتعذيبها أو قتلها بالسم حيث أننا نتبع معايير الرحمة بالحيوان ولذلك فإننا لا نقوم بإستخدام سم القطط .
شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياضتوفر عليك شركات مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض عناء البحث عن أفضل طاقم عمل مدرب على أعلى مستوى و يقوم برش جميع الأماكن التي تظهر بها الحشرات و لدينا أمهر أيدي عاملة مجهزة بالكامل بأحدث الأجهزة المتخصصة لرش أقوى أنواع المبيدات الحشرية اتصل بنا الآن يصلك مندوب أينما كنت .

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياضوجود الحمام في المنزل يؤدي لإنتشار الحشرات و إن لم يكن هناك أسباب لطرد الحمام سوى جلب الحشرات الضارة لكان هذا السبب كافي فالحشرات هي عدو لأي منزل و يعمل الجميع على مكافحتها إذاً حتى لو كنا نحب الحمام فلابد من طردة من المنزل تجنباً لإنتشار الحشرات في المنزل للصحة و السلامه لأسرتك لذا عليك الإتصال بشركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض .
شركة طارد الحمام بالرياض
تستخدم شركة طارد الحمام بالرياض الجل الشفاف حيث أنه من أفضل الوسائل في مكافحة الحمام المتواجد في البيوت و الفنادق و المستشفيات و الشركات و الفلل و المخازن فهذا الحل تقوم به شركتنا لطرد الطيور بواسطه فردة على الأسطح و هو يتميز بشفافيتة و عدم ملاحظة الحمام له و يعمل على منع تواجد الحمام نهائياً .
شركة مكافحة النحل بالرياضشركة مكافحة النحل بالرياض متخصصة فى اكتشاف مكان النحل و القضاء عليه و ذلك منعاً لما يسببه من لدغات فنحن متخصصون فى إبادة النحل عن طريق رشه بالمبيدات الحشرية للتخلص منه نهائياً فشركتنا واحدة من أفضل شركات مكافحة النحل و تقدم أسعار مميزة لكل عملائها الكرام اتصل بنا الآن .
شركة مكافحة الحشرات شرق الرياضتستورد شركة مكافحة الحشرات شرق الرياض أجود أنواع المبيدات الحشرية الأفضل على مستوى العالم فتعتمد الشركة على العديد من المعدات والأجهزة الحديثة العمالة والفنيين المتميزين فهم عامل النجاح الذي تبني عليه الشركة نجاحها حيث تقوم بتدريبهم تدريب فائق الجودة تواصل معنا الآن .
شركة مكافحة الحشرات غرب الرياض
تعلم شركة مكافحة الحشرات غرب الرياض كيفية القضاء على الحشرات المختلفة و طرق مكافحتها و معرفة أماكن الحشرات كما كما يتم تدريب العمال على طرق استخدامها بقدرة و فاعلية والأسعار التي تقدمها شركتنا هي أسعار مغرية حيث توفر العديد من الخصومات التي تعطي الفرصة للجميع للقضاء على الحشرات .
شركة مكافحة الحشرات شمال الرياضتتعامل شركة مكافحة الحشرات شمال الرياض بمنظفات قوية و فائقة الجودة و هي في غاية الفاعلية و يتعامل معنا عملاء مميزون يعودون إلينا مرات متعددة و ذلك يرجع إلى للتعامل اللبق معهم و تلبية المهام الموكلة إلينا بكل دقة و براعة اتصل بنا الآن يصلك مندوب أينما كنت للحصول على أفضل النتائج .
شركة مكافحة الجرذان بالرياض
إذا كنت ترغب بإبادة الجرذان و التخلص منها نهائياً إذا عليك عزيزي العميل التواصل مع شركة مكافحة الجرذان بالرياض لما تمتلك من أكبر شحنة للمبيد الحشري لإبادة كافة أنواع الحشرات و خاصة الجرذان لما تمتلك من أقوي و أفضل طاقم عمل مجهز بالكامل على أعلى مستوى تواصل معنا الآن .
شركة مكافحة الافاعي بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الأفاعي بالرياض تتمتع بأكبر طاقم عمل مجهز بالكامل بأحدث الأجهزة و الخبرة الواسعة في مجال مكافحة الأفاعي حيث تقدم أفضل المبيدات الآمنة علي صحة أسرتك أثناء رش المبيد كما تقوم بإبادة جميع الأنواع مثل النمل الأبيض و البق و الصراصير و النمل و توفر أسعار مناسبة للجميع تواصل معنا الآن لمعرفة أقوى العروض .
شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض تقوم برش المبيدات تعقيم أغطية البالوعات و توفر خصومات خاصة لأصحاب المطاعم و الفنادق و توفر لك الشركة عزيزي العميل مختلف أنواع المبيدات الحشرية المستوردة من الخارج لرش جميع أنواع الحشرات لذا ابق في الأمان و تواصل مع شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض .
شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض
تقدم شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض أقوى العروض و الخصومات حيث تضمن الدعم الذي يخلصك من الفئران حيث تستخدم الشركة أفضل المنظفات المطابقة للمواصفات العالمية كما أن هذه المنظفات مصرح بها من وزارة الصحة العالمية و ذات جودة تنظيف رائعه و تمتلك كل الأجهزة و الإمكانيات و كل اللازم لإتمام عملية مكافحة الفئران تواصل معنا الآن .
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض
تقدم لك عزيزي العميل شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض أفضل أنواع المبيدات الحشرية حيث يقوم طاقم العمل برش المبيد فهي بدون رائحه و نحن لا نسبب لك أي إزعاج عزيزي العميل و لن تضطر لترك المكان فنحن نقوم برش المكان الذي تظهر به و نقوم بتعقيمها لذا ننصحك بالإتصال بنا في الحال .

شركة رش مبيدات شمال الرياض
من الضروري إتخاذ خطوات لحماية البيت من وباء و أضرار الحشرات لذا عليك الإتصال بشركة رش مبيدات شمال الرياض فهى شركة لمكافحة و إبادة الحشرات و متخصصة فى إكتشافه و القضاء على جميع الحشرات منعاً لتسببها فى خسار فادحة للمنزل فنحن متخصصين فى مكافحة الحشرات عن طريق رش المبيدات الحشرية .

شركة رش مبيدات جنوب الرياض
شركة رش مبيدات جنوب الرياض تستخدم أجود أنواع المبيدات لرش الحشرات و القضاء عليها من خلال أمهر طاقم عمل مجهز بالكامل و مدرب على أعمال رش المبيد و تقوم بمكافحة و إبادة جميع أنواع الحشرات و إصطياد الفئران و مكافحة الإرضة و النمل الأبيض و الفئران و الصراصير و غيرها من الحشرات و إيجاد طرق للتخلص منه من أجل أن تقضى عليها نهائياً دون أن يتم عودة الحشرات .

Go away, spammer!

Don't click on any links, folks. But I'm leaving it all here because, well, it's very pretty! ~KS

Last edited by kscherer : 2019-09-13 at 18:58.
Dr. Bobsky

2019-09-13, 16:55

Holy arabic spam, batman. Now we here at AppleNova have no problem with cats, scorpions or insects. To whit, you might want to try an arabic language forum with a penchant for killing little critters...
murbot
Hoonigan

2019-09-15, 23:39

Holy fucking shit, Batman.

That's some crazy bullshit. lol