AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

Official AppleNova Minecraft Server Details

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Official AppleNova Minecraft Server Details
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2010-12-15, 22:31

We're live! Current server version: Minecraft 1.16.3

On the multiplayer connect screen, just enter mc.applenova.com where you would put an IP address.

If you don't know what Minecraft is, its homepage says simply: "Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens."

There's no official "instruction manual" of sorts, but there are many, many YouTube videos. Some of the better ones include:
Texture Pack for AppleNovians

I've decided to create my own texture pack that cleans up the built-in textures and merges with some of my favorite third-party texture packs. If you connect to the server, it should offer to download and install automagically. If you opt out but decide you want to try it out on your own anyway, see this thread for instructions on downloading and installing. If you already know what to do with the ZIP, here it is: AppleNovaBradTextures.zip

Member Whitelisting

I have enabled user whitelisting on the server. This means that if you're new and wish to join, you must read and post in the Good Neighbor Guidelines thread so I can add you to the whitelist.

Current Member List

(Minecraft name = AppleNova name)

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.