User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Purchasing Advice »

How to use my Best Buy store credit

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
How to use my Best Buy store credit
pennstaterandy

2005-02-05, 11:59

Ok ladies and gentlemen I have a problem. Now before you start ripping me a new one, let me tell you the problem, and just let me know if I should post this some where else. I did post a few pages back, but let me try this again.

I received a grant from Best Buy for 2500 dollars and I have 1790 left. I would like to purchase a lap top for video editing and burning onto a DVD. The problem is this. I wanted to buy a Power Book, but the Best Buy website no longer has them. I called both Apple and BB and they both could not tell me if BB was going to carry the new Power Books. BB did start taken orders on the mac mini however, which makes me think that they may carry the new PB.

Now here is the question. If BB does not carry the new PB should I buy a PC based laptop, or should I wait to see if I can buy the PB? If I should buy the PC what should I look for hardware wise?

Thanks and please just point me in the right direction if this is not the correct place.
nmkramer

2005-02-05, 14:06

Purchasing Advice goes elsewhere, General Discussion, I believe. I'm here to sate my lust for my incoming Powerbook... as are many others. As a result, you'll get more feedback if you start a thread instead of putting it here. One of the mods can move it for you.

I don't wanna go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowolf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Antetum. I mean when a neo-conservative defenstrates it's like Raskalnakov filibuster dioxymonohydrostinate.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2005-02-05, 14:16

What nmkramer said. Good job. *pats on back*

Please, don't push existing threads off-topic. Start a new thread instead.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2005-02-05, 16:31

Thread split! Man, these mod tools are cool.