Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Hotties of the 2008 Olympics
Page 1 of 5 [1] 2 3 4 5  Next Thread Tools
Kickaha
Veteran Member

2008-08-11, 08:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs View Post
BTW, also wanted to note that I saw some *hotties* in an unexpected place... a field hockey game. A few of the Argentine players were definite 8s on teh boner-meter.
Are you kidding me? Nothing beats going out on a nice day and watching a bunch of athletic college-aged women of indeterminate orientation run around in short skirts. UNC women's field hockey games were just lovely. Oh yeah, the sporting action was good too.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-11, 10:02

A new unexpected source: the Polish women's volleyball team. There are a few two-baggers in there but there are also two or three serious hotties with shall we say, volley-ball-round booties and not-to-thick legs. Bodacious!

...into the light of a dark black night.
BenP

2008-08-11, 13:45

Quote:
A new unexpected source: the Polish women's volleyball team. There are a few two-baggers in there but there are also two or three serious hotties with shall we say, volley-ball-round booties and not-to-thick legs. Bodacious!
Absolutely. The Chinese team, sadly, was not as blessed.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 14:55

That is hot.

Also, Alicia Sacramone (US Women's Gymnastics) looks incredible.

Don't even say anything, she's 20! Her teammates are all like 16 though, with the figure of a sheet of drywall
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard

Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-11, 15:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca View Post
That is hot.

Don't even say anything, she's 20! Her teammates are all like 16 though, with the figure of a sheet of drywall
I don't know. Her face is cute, but then you get to that neck!!
She looks like she had her thigh transplanted to her neck. Ugh!!
My wifes first words on seeing an interview with her were "Are you sure that's a girl?".

I prefer the volleyball chicks.

You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Beware the man of one book. ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 15:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretara View Post
I don't know. Her face is cute, but then you get to that neck!!
She looks like she had her thigh transplanted to her neck. Ugh!!
My wifes first words on seeing an interview with her were "Are you sure that's a girl?".

I prefer the volleyball chicks.
True. She does have the neck of a linebacker. Everything else about her is well-proportioned though.

And I agree with you about the volleyball chicks, but I figured that went without saying
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-11, 15:04

She's 20?? Holy crap. I didn't think there was such a thing as a female gymnast over the age of 15. Honestly, if teh IOC had any ethics, the way these girls can screw up their body's development at the younger ages, they shouldn't even let them into competition until age 14. Should be about 14-20 IMO. Gymnastics is one of the most ethically backwards sports in teh world IMO.

These little girls get hounded from the time they're frickin 7 years old or whatever, taught to bend and stretch in ways they're not yet strong enough to handle, and end up breaking bones, tearing ligaments and all kinds of crap. I saw a special on the Chinese gymnasts and it make be want to puke what these kids have to endure. And you know me, I'm not exactly Mr. Soft... Mr. "Let the little darlings of the world get what they want", etc. I'm pretty harsh about the standards we set for our kids and I was pretty pissed after what I saw.

Eugene
careful with axes

2008-08-11, 15:05

Quote:
And I agree with you about the volleyball chicks, but I figured that went without saying
Ugh no. The beach volleyball chicks are okay, but most of the regular volleyball chicks look like they have runaway pituitaries or testicles.
kretara
Cynical Old Bastard

Send a message via AIM to kretara Send a message via Yahoo to kretara  
2008-08-11, 15:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Ugh no. The beach volleyball chicks are okay, but the regular volleyball chicks look like they have runaway pituitaries or testicles.
Note to self, never watch non-beach volleyball!!

I should have figured that out myself.
My wife's best friend had a volleyball scholarship to college and this girl does look like a man. Damn is she scary.

You're looking at eons of repression getting purged. If only they'd let us jerk off.

Beware the man of one book. ~ Saint Thomas Aquinas
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 15:09

Quote:
She's 20?? Holy crap. I didn't think there was such a thing as a female gymnast over the age of 15. Honestly, if teh IOC had any ethics, the way these girls can screw up their body's development at the younger ages, they shouldn't even let them into competition until age 14. Should be about 14-20 IMO.
Minimum age is 16. Many of them are exactly that age but some are a little older or even a lot older (one of the women competing is in her 30s and a mother).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
Ugh no. The beach volleyball chicks are okay, but the regular volleyball chicks look like they have runaway pituitaries or testicles.
Yeah no kidding. There was a member of the women's indoor volleyball team who was 6 foot 7 inches! Same goes with the female basketball players. They're all rather mannish.

Though I did see the Japanese indoor volleyball team and they weren't monsters. They were no beach volleyballers though.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-11, 15:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post
The Japanese volleyball team is cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThink therefore iMac View Post
Everyone should remember to watch on August 16...thats when the Trampoline competition begins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
Are you kidding me? Nothing beats going out on a nice day and watching a bunch of athletic college-aged women of indeterminate orientation run around in short skirts. UNC women's field hockey games were just lovely. Oh yeah, the sporting action was good too.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
It's funny...for all the high-flying, majestic talk about the Olympics, and the "spectacle and pageantry" of the opening ceremonies and all the rest (see other thread), when it boils right down to it, every guy is pretty much watching for the T&A factor at the end of the day.
The phrase "I rest my case" kinda springs to mind...

Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 15:21

Haha, nice one!

Still, though, I do enjoy some of the spectacle and pageantry that you talk about. You can't have seen the opening ceremony and not be impressed. Then again, those aren't the real reasons people watch. They're just bonuses.

And while T&A is no doubt a major factor, part of it is simply admiring the incredible feats these athletes are able to perform. You know, aided by their gorgeous bodies.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-11, 15:35

Quote:
Haha, nice one!

Still, though, I do enjoy some of the spectacle and pageantry that you talk about. You can't have seen the opening ceremony and not be impressed. Then again, those aren't the real reasons people watch. They're just bonuses.

And while T&A is no doubt a major factor, part of it is simply admiring the incredible feats these athletes are able to perform. You know, aided by their gorgeous bodies.

It's all good. I'm not dinging or denouncing, mind you. I'm as much an admirer of the female bod as anyone. I just don't spend a lot of time trying to make it sound like something else, with a bunch of lofty "sports and games" talk to try and make it sound legit and all uppity-like.

It is what it is; embrace your inner horndog (well that's one way to put it) without apology or reservation.

Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 16:04

They should go back to all-nude competition like in the old days.
Foj
Veteran Member

2008-08-11, 18:36

Quote:
That is hot.

kieran
@kk@pennytucker.social

2008-08-11, 18:42

I can't even look at the gymnastics team.

They all seem way too young. Even if I know they're older, they still look young.

But that one above looks pretty good.

No more Twitter. It's Mastodon now.
¡Damned!

2008-08-11, 18:46

Women gymnasts freak me out a little.

I meant to say this earlier when the "Hot Cheerleaders" conversation was going on, but am I the only person that isn't attracted to Chinese women at all? I don't know what it is. I generally find Asian women to be attractive, but the Chinese just don't tweak me.

So it goes.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-11, 18:53

That gymnast above kinda looks like that cheerleader on that "Heroes" TV show.
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2008-08-11, 19:08

Quote:
That gymnast above kinda looks like that cheerleader on that "Heroes" TV show.
Hayden Panettiere? Yeah, she's hot.

And yeah, most of the gymnastics team is very young. But they all have nice butts (please don't call Chris Hanson on me!).
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-11, 19:16

"So, what are you doing here? Sit down. I see you have your television on NBC, and watching 'Heroes'..."

"I just, um, I like that Asian guy...he's cool".

"Really? Then why are you wearing a football helmet? What's in the bag?"

"W-wine coolers...and, um...Jergen's aloe lotion...and, well, red-and-white pom-poms...".

"Do you usually watch TV shows with wine coolers and lotion?"

"I'm gonna go now...".

"That's fine. But before you do, I need to tell you who I am...".

Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-11, 21:33

C- to NBC for crap coverage of the US Women's Beach Volleyball. They intentionally cut out all the low-angle camera shots and close-ups from last time. Apparently enough house wives bitch and the coverage changes.

Kraetos
Lovable Bastard

2008-08-13, 10:37

I have the biggest crush on Stephanie Rice:

She won a gold medal last night For the 400 IM. Also was the first woman to break 4:30 for the event. She was behind Coventry the entire race, and got ahead on the very last leg, and won by less than half a second. It was amazing!

Logic, logic, logic. Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-13, 10:45

I'll see your 20-year-old Aussie and raise you one U.S. 41-year-old aqua MILF...

Satchmo
can't read sarcasm.

2008-08-13, 10:57

Wow...she's quite the looker.
Nice story on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6FjZ...eature=related
¡Damned!

2008-08-13, 11:41

I have lust in my heart* for Leryn Franco, javelin thrower from Paraguay:

Holy Yummy.

*and by heart, I mean my penis.

So it goes.
tomoe
Veteran Member

2008-08-13, 11:43

^ Oh. My. God.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2008-08-13, 11:58

She looks like an extra from "CSI: Miami"...someone who gets killed in the opening scene with a piece of silk around her neck at a upscale swing party.

"Frank, she just shined her last knob...".

<cue The Who..."yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh">
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-13, 13:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoe View Post
^ Oh. My. God.
x 12 raised to the 97th power.

*SPROING*
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2008-08-13, 13:08

Quote:
She looks like an extra from "CSI: Miami"...someone who gets killed in the opening scene with a piece of silk around her neck at a upscale swing party.

"Frank, she just shined her last knob...".

<cue The Who..."yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh">

Sooo true. God the lines from that show are so bad they're good.
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2008-08-13, 13:12

Wow. She's incredibly hot. Which is kind of a lame understatement, but I'm too busy staring to try to be coherent.