AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Sweet, sweet intraweb.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Sweet, sweet intraweb.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-03-08, 21:51

Oh how I longed for you in my choas enforced state of ludditude*. I realize that you were there, happily waiting everyday in lab for me. But alas, is it really quality time if I am not sleeping next to you, breathing your foul essence (filled with nasty images of breast enhancement surgery gone awry), waking even momentarily to check my email at 3, nay 4 am? You warmed the cockles of my Macintosh, and she warmed my, um, cockles. What did I do without you, the last few days I have been drifting, drifting as if I were some sort of dinghy sans sail on the vast ocean of the internets... An ocean far too wide and deep to explore fully in the normal twelve hours-a-day I spend in lab. Ah, I can hear the sweat clicking of the fried transistors in my airport network, such a lovely sound really, but only just betraying the unimaginable beauty held so temptingly behind the foul Westell cousin of that rank creature that once led me to you daily, hourly, secondly, but failed at the height of our romance. Without its untimely demise, my life would have continued unabated, and I may never have been inspired to write how much I care.

I drink to you intraweb! I drink and sop up the suds of life you so easily provide!

To the Internet and all of its glorious spawn!

* ludditude - the very being of luddites.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2005-03-10, 19:41

Odd. I would have thought I would have gotten at least one response. Let me hear an amen to the wonders of the intarweb!
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2005-03-10, 19:47

All hail the mighty Bit!