Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

The World of 'Hello World'

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
The World of 'Hello World'
curiousuburb
Antimatter Man

2007-04-08, 10:48

So GoogleMaps has a new "My Maps" feature which allows users to customize and save maps. Not a huge deal, but easier than it used to be.

Among the samples is a nifty collection of pins for the evolution of programming languages, paradigms, etc...

The World of Hello World

The popup balloons don't just provide detail on the origin of the language, but also each contain the appropriate sample code for a 'Hello World' program.

Geeky, but still cool.

(Not sure if this is better suited to Programmer's Nook, but figured the wider audience of AO might appreciate it).

All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Posting Rules Navigation