Password
AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Blind Date (the show)

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Blind Date (the show)
drewprops
Space Pirate

2007-08-18, 22:00

Oh man I'm so happy!!! I just found a channel that carries Blind Date and it's as spectacularly hysterical as it always was!!! Sexy girls, crazy people..... riveting television!!

Anybody else in here addicted to this show??? Do you have any favorite episodes? Here's the one I saw tonight....

Date #1
I tuned in late to see an asshole get his date drunk and she ended up puking her way home... with him looking like he scored the perfect date (to begin with).... they had the nerve to chastise her in the post-date review for not having enough self-control.

Date #2
A muscle-bound pro-wrestler wannabe named "Hawk" went out on a date with a little hottie who was ready-to-get-busy...... it was practically a sure thing..... at one point he talked her into swapping clothes and she DID it... but he blew it because he drank too much and took offense when she said something about him making a "dumb look". Man did he look like a gentleman as he stalked back to his apartment in a little red dress!!

Good times!

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2007-08-18, 22:23

I saw the same episode last night (Hmmm.... two same showing, different dates... :confused) out of boredom.

I found their show to be too distracting, injecting comments every 3 seconds. As for people, they're a first rate asshat.

Well, they *have* to be; if they are willing to be filmed for a blind date.
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2007-08-18, 23:06

That show makes me cringe, big time!

I've seen a few episodes, but I just get so uncomfortable and "icky" feeling...I usually have to bail because it just makes me said to know there are people out there that stupid, shallow, tacky, clueless, bitchy, meatheaded and/or ignorant.

Saw a guy on there once who was such a raging prick! He was so snotty to the girl. Keep putting her hair and clothes down, making snide comments, bossing her around, etc.

Yeah, way to impress a person, dick. I'm sure she had a great time.

I did see one episode, years ago, and I just remember it turned me on.

A woman with long, dark hair...she was such a flirt monkey. She was worse than any guy, but she had that "girl next door" thing going (she didn't "look the role", as many people on that show often do), so it was just awesome: a genuine, down-to-earth cutie-pie and she's a full-tilt horndog? YEAHHHHH!

I think the date ended with them about to get it on in her room (the door closed)...
drewprops
Space Pirate

2007-08-18, 23:59

That's the hook Paul, the cute girls.... the frisky girls, the ones who get in the hot tub, the ones who turn out to be ka-RAY-zeee..... the girls, the girls, the girls.....

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter