Password
AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

BioShock Infinite Available

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
BioShock Infinite Available
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2013-08-29, 21:24

Looks pretty slick graphics and story-wise. I own the 2nd version but not the first and thought that was pretty rad, so when i have more time I'll probably get this puppy if the reviews continue to be positive. Knowing how bad Aspyr fucked up COD Black Ops though not taking any chances. I'll definitely wait to make sure there aren't big complaints about graphics performance.

http://www.aspyr.com/games/bioshock-infinite

...into the light of a dark black night.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2013-08-30, 00:59

Also available through Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/8870/ Always keep an eye out for the Steam sales!

Curious that the Windows version supports all the way back to Vista, but the Mac version starts at 10.8.4.

I've heard nothing but rave reviews about BioShock Infinite. It's supposed to best both of its predecessors. People love it so much that the general online gaming community (although I hate using terms like that) has done a fair job of not turning spoilers into memes or catch phrases or some garbage like that, although spoilerific LPs and walkthrough aren't hard to find if you want them.

It's not the style of game that I'm into these days, but if you like the first-person shooter/action genre, you certainly can't go wrong here (assuming no crippling port bugs).

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
¡Damned!

2013-08-30, 07:35

If you buy it through GameAgent you'll also get Columbia's Finest DLC Pack for free.

Looks like a great game and right up my alley, but I have so many unstarted games from the last Steam sale I'm not sure I should dive in just yet.

So it goes.