Password
AppleNova Forums » GamingNova »

MC: White House 2.0!

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MC: White House 2.0!
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2013-12-07, 17:06

The White House is now officially open for tours.

2+ months later, and I think I can finally call it done... or as "done" as it's going to be! Floors 1, 2, and 3 are complete. Technically there should also be a ground floor and a sub-basement, but most (admittedly not all) of the interesting stuff is above those. So, screw em. I'm tired and dunzo with this project.

I've gone to great lengths to make this structure as close to the real thing as possible. All of the rooms are set where they should be. Colors generally match the walls and floors appropriately. Even the furnishings are pretty darn close!

Comparison photo collage:

No surprise pitfalls or traps like the Money Bin here. Just a nice big house full of fancy rooms.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2013-12-07, 20:16

Very nice work Brad!!

If we'd been playing Feet The Beast you'd have had years to go, slowly carving out wood trim and such!!

Resolution-wise, this is awesome!

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter