People in Need of a Beat-down

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
People in Need of a Beat-down
Page 1 of 2 [1] 2  Next Thread Tools
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-19, 12:04

See also: Dork-wads

Post your own so we can all be on the look out to perform this valuable community service. Sometimes, it takes a village... to find these people and beat them senseless.

...into the light of a dark black night.
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2006-05-19, 12:06

What natural ability can't give you, CG can...
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2006-05-19, 12:41

and to think that Calvin was pestering his dad for a flamethrower!
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2006-05-19, 13:13

Eh, I don't think we need to mess this guy up. He'll eventually do it to himself in a much more spectacular and painful fashion.
Engine Joe
Going Strange...

2006-05-19, 13:20

How will this guy mess himself up?

Quote:
I got some footage of a Super Soaker being squirted, and using 3ds Max, I turned it into a Flamethrower, enjoy.
So will he right mouse-click himself to death?
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2006-05-19, 13:48

Oh yeah. I'm at work so I can't watch Google video (there's no flash at my computer here, sadly).

So why then does this guy need a beatdown? For digitally manipulating an image? Oh noes!
Engine Joe
Going Strange...

2006-05-19, 13:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca
So why then does this guy need a beatdown? For digitally manipulating an image? Oh noes!
That's the part I don't get. Maybe for being a huge dork (given Moogs's link-naming)?
Mugge
Thunderbolt, fuck yeah!

2006-05-19, 14:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogs
See also: Dork-wads

Post your own so we can all be on the look out to perform this valuable community service. Sometimes, it takes a village... to find these people and beat them senseless.
I can't completely rule out me doing something like that. And I can tell you guys that fire-extinguishers can shoot a whole lot more than just powder. Cinnamon for instance.

Am I in need a beat-down now?

EDIT:
Uh? How did he light that thing? Yeah ok, must have been CGI.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-19, 17:08

It's not so much the flame-thrower part as his post-torch celebration. He needs a beating. Look I don't make the rules, and I don't make people like him dance, I just make suggestions for constructive living.

Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-19, 19:42

All right... all right. I see how it is. You want someone who deserves to be kicked in the fucking head.... repeatedly?

"Hi! I'm the ex-chairman of Exxon. I made over $130M this year when you include my nice $40M retirement bonus. I'm proud that myself and my fellow executives worked so hard to gouge the ever-living-shit out of all of you. It's a real accomplishment and hard work to fuck so many people over the proverbial oil barrell, in such a short time. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go hang out with some Enron and United Airlines executives on the golf course."

Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-05-19, 19:44

It looks like someone already kicked him in the head.
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2006-05-19, 19:45

specifically, to his jaws, and it must have had acid on it, hence the droopy lump of skin on what should be his neck....
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-19, 19:48

If he's smiliing, he hasn't been kicked hard enough or often enough...
Banana
is the next Chiquita

2006-05-19, 19:58

I'm sure Billybobsky can tell us if there's a particular acid that is known to function as a halluginceon or something like that.
billybobsky
BANNED

2006-05-19, 20:42

Acids are in the eye of the beholder, man.
Engine Joe
Going Strange...

2006-05-19, 20:58

That's so deep.
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2006-05-19, 21:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobsky
Acids are in the eye of the beholder, man.
Wouldn't acid be better in the eye of the oil executive?
Luca
ಠ_ರೃ

2006-05-19, 21:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
Wouldn't acid be better in the eye of the oil executive?
Yes, but up the pooper would be even better.
billybobsky
BANNED

2006-05-19, 21:28

Hell, even Habaneros in the sinus cavity give some pleasure...

What we need is something that causes pain that increases forever...
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-19, 22:54

Hmmm. Perhaps some sort of torture device whereby a small amount of hydrochloric acid is dripped near a sensitive body part. Then as the victim involuntarily squirms and tries to pull away, more and more drips of acid are released. *ponders* Yah, it won't last forever, but I'll settle for several hours of agonozing pain and anguish for the Fat Fucking Petro-Hog who has raped all of our wallets.

Also, blubber-dicks like this douche are known to be good for spontaneous human combustion, due to the wicking effect their high fructose hydrogenated fat vaults (folds) have on smoldering clothes and bed linens. Tie him down to a bed and throw a lit Marlboro on him.

Barto
Student extraordinaire

2006-05-19, 23:02

People in need of a beat-down? The dude at the bus stop yesterday who kept telling a group of Chinese kids to "go back to Japan". I seriously regret not kicking the shit out of him.

The sky was deep black; Jesus still loved me. I started down the alley, wailing in a ragged bass.
macleod
Now in lower-case™!

2006-05-19, 23:26

Quote:
It's not so much the flame-thrower part as his post-torch celebration. He needs a beating. Look I don't make the rules, and I don't make people like him dance, I just make suggestions for constructive living.
That dance was awful. But I believe the man yelling at the kids deserves the biggest "beat-down"!
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-20, 07:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barto
People in need of a beat-down? The dude at the bus stop yesterday who kept telling a group of Chinese kids to "go back to Japan". I seriously regret not kicking the shit out of him.

Fuck. Despite realizing there are plenty of people like this in the world, it still kind of shocks me when I hear about it. I mean that's like something from a bad made for TV movie.

I'm not kidding when I say, that's when mob violence (or at least the threat of it) can work to the community's advantage. Man. I seriously regret that you didn't kick the shit out of him too. Is this a regular bus stop area you go to? Maybe he'll be there again next week doing the same thing. If so you have our blessing. Find another non-ignoramous bystander and approach this lobotomized peckerhead with a threatening look. If he persists, by all means kick the shit out of him. Just make sure someone from Aldoland who lives in your town knows about it so we can start a paypall collection for your bail money.

Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-20, 07:56

BTW, I was going to add another entry by saying "my neighbor who decided to mow their lawn at 6:00 this (Saturday) morning"... until I realized it's the only neighbor I've come to like since moving here. Not the one I thought it was, who may in fact deserve a beatdown anyway for being a weenie. Life can be cruel.

Anyway, I had the dogs out since they're usually up early anyway but I didn't say anything. Just waved and said not to worry about it. She just had a kid too. Strong woman I guess. :harhar-tehfunneh:

BarracksSi
BANNED

2006-05-20, 10:04

Quote:
Find another non-ignoramous bystander and approach this lobotomized peckerhead with a threatening look. If he persists, by all means kick the shit out of him. Just make sure someone from Aldoland who lives in your town knows about it so we can start a paypall collection for your bail money.
Oh, cool, a forum-sponsored hit.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-20, 10:20

Never thought of it that way... Aldo Mafia?
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2006-05-20, 11:53

Quote:
Fuck. Despite realizing there are plenty of people like this in the world, it still kind of shocks me when I hear about it. I mean that's like something from a bad made for TV movie.
Or a good, made-for-theaters movie. (See: Donnie Darko..."Go back to China, bitch!")

But racism really bothers me. Like, really really really bothers me. My evil mom was racist - she literally thought that certain races were more intelligent than others - and sometimes I worry that I picked up some subconcious racism from my childhood. I mean, I really haven't, I don't think. But sometimes I'm afraid I have, subconciously.

I go to a private school in Minnesota, and (surprise!) the overwhelming majority of students are white. Some of them make racist jokes, and I want to smack them.

But alas.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-20, 12:09

An idea I've had is to order a bunch of bumper stickers that say "White People Are Superior", then every time you meet one of these pricks, find out where they park their car and quietly slap that sum-bitch right on the bumper. Figure they'd only have to drive around with it once or twice before someone confronts them and/or beats the crap out of them. And at worst they see it right away and have to scrape it off (super-glue would be a nice touch in that respect).

Oompa Loompa
Awaiting Email Confirmation

2006-05-20, 12:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboman
Or a good, made-for-theaters movie. (See: Donnie Darko..."Go back to China, bitch!")

But racism really bothers me. Like, really really really bothers me. My evil mom was racist - she literally thought that certain races were more intelligent than others - and sometimes I worry that I picked up some subconcious racism from my childhood. I mean, I really haven't, I don't think. But sometimes I'm afraid I have, subconciously.

I go to a private school in Minnesota, and (surprise!) the overwhelming majority of students are white. Some of them make racist jokes, and I want to smack them.

But alas.

Be open-minded, but always strong in what you think is right, Roboman; because you are very right about this! Never have doubts about that: simply trust your good judgements.

Last edited by Oompa Loompa : 2006-05-20 at 12:57.
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2006-05-20, 13:42

I would like to add another contestant: whichever dumbass manager at Midwest Manufacturing, who thought it would be a great idea to put a thin film of black *grease* on FINISHING NAILS. Thanks assholes, for ruining the paint job on my pre-cut pieces of molding I made. I thought the nails were a darker color of steel or something and zango... black smudges and black nail holes on my floor molding. You assholes. FUUUUCK.
*shakes fist*