Pokémon GO

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Pokémon GO
Page 6 of 7 First Previous 2 3 4 5 [6] 7  Next Thread Tools
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-10-10, 20:06

I'm on 14 gyms right now. I'm amazed I haven't been knocked out of one of them yet.

I also found a raid group on that uses GroupMe to coordinate raids. Anyone else use a group like this?

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-12-08, 08:20

OK, who's ready for Gen 3?

Am I still the only one playing this?
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2017-12-08, 21:19

I'm still playing! I can't wait. Though I don't have many of my early gens favorites still...
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-12-10, 18:55

I just got my first Dragonite on my main account. It's 98% IV too.

I'm working off of three accounts now. Instinct is my primary and secondary. I created a Valor so I can knock myself out of certain gyms when I need coins.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

Send a message via AIM to Ebby  
2017-12-11, 13:10

I'm still playing! Just got to level 33. Been a blast catching the new gen and I'm digging the weather system stuff. That's going to be fun. It got pretty stale for us the last month.

^^ One more quality post from the desk of Ebby. ^^
SSBA | SmockBogger | SporkNET
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2017-12-11, 21:45

I have been doing a bunch with it since I joined the raiding party. We raid daily so I can join whenever it works for me. I still haven't spent a dime on the game so I'm normally limited to 1 raid a day (or two if I skip days).

I'm half way through level 35 now on my primary with a secondary almost 30 and 26 for my third.

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-12-11, 22:09

So who out there is still playing?

PvP just got released. I haven't tried it yet but the update hit the App Store.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-12-13, 12:17

So no one here is playing Pokemon Go anymore? I mean, I know this isn't the most popular game anymore but I figure there has got to be some regulars here at AN still playing it.

I'm up to 40 on my main and 38 for my alt. My baby alt is up to 33 now.

Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

2018-12-13, 16:44

Oh, I still play daily. I was up late last night challenging friends.

I'm still 36. Level 40 still feels so far away.
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2018-12-13, 21:49

I'm playing! Tried PVP online with one of my far away friends. It's either in person, or remote with Ultra Friends who you've friended for like, 90 days?

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-12-14, 20:36

OK, so why not share friend codes?
4272 1991 8801 is my main.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2018-12-15, 22:23

I had a good day raiding today. Anyone else?
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

2018-12-16, 18:28

Ah man lucky!

And my code is 8779 2033 0770
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

Send a message via AIM to RowdyScot Send a message via Skype™ to RowdyScot 
2019-01-20, 15:56

My code is 1966 8022 7592

I would hope my name is recognizable!
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-01-21, 21:49

WooHoo!
Mar

2019-04-05, 01:17

Looking Great!

villamar

Last edited by murbot : 2019-04-16 at 21:30. Reason: i think firs post is not good enough.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-04-05, 11:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Looking Great!

villamar
Quote:
Last edited by Mar : Today at 00:19. Reason: i think firs post is not good enough.

Boy, that first post must have been a steaming pile of crap!
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-04-07, 10:47

And here I was excited that someone else was playing in these forums.

Anyone want gifts from Tidewater friend me and I'll try to send them.
drewprops
Space Pirate

2019-04-09, 07:42

I sent one! Warning: I rarely play

turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-04-11, 21:00

I've friended you!
Henry_H

2019-10-31, 06:18

Check out the pokecharts.com/ice-type/Weakness chart of Ice type pokemon

Last edited by kscherer : 2019-10-31 at 12:29.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-10-31, 09:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_H View Post
Henry,

I don't play this game and don't care, so I will let Turtle and other players make a call on whether or not this is a legitimate link. Still, we prefer you do not drop links on your first post. Rather, why not introduce yourself to the forum? Tell us something to convince us that you really want to be here because you have something truly interesting to contribute. Otherwise we might mistake you for a spammer and nuke you right off the bat.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2019-10-31, 11:39

Meh, that is a crap site and certainly falls into spamming the forum.
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-10-31, 12:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
Meh, that is a crap site and certainly falls into spamming the forum.
As I said, I don't play, but if a long-standing member who does play believes it is spam, then it is spam. Henry, this will be your only warning. Read the posting guidelines #8:

Quote:
Spamming will not be tolerated. Spamming can be defined as posting excessively with no content, posting with commercial intent, or posting solely to redirect traffic to another site. This also includes pyramid schemes or other opt-in advertising services. Do not use the forums for personal gain or to boost your post count. Spamming will result in an immediate ban from AppleNova without warning.
~ Kscherer

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)
RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

2021-11-10, 13:46

Hey Turtle, next gift either of us opens from the other hits best friend. Wanna coordinate to do it on a lucky egg?
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-11-10, 14:16

Absolutely. I'm going to stage up a bunch of evolves for it. I'll PM you when I'm ready and we can try to make it happen in the next couple of days.

RowdyScot
Ice Arrow Sniper

2021-11-10, 14:18

Sounds good! I have a few stacked and waiting, too.
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2023-02-21, 10:27

For anyone still playing, here is a set of codes for easy research to get three Regis.
Edit: Better yet:
Available Code(s)
Legends 377- Regirock: 6X4H9UCA8F7TT
Legends 378 - Regice: YKG5ZPC4SLXAX
Legends 379 - Registeel: 6AKRAV5WJN5FS
https://rewards.nianticlabs.com/app/pokemongo/signin

It does require a linked Google, FB or Niantic Kids account to redeem.

psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2023-02-23, 13:52

I've never played. Nothing's changed. Trivia and word-puzzle-based games (Scrabble, Boggle) are the only games I've ever had/played on my iPhone. The whole "gaming" thing - even back in the day with Pac-Man, Frogger, Mortal Kombat, etc. - just sailed right past me. I just never got into it, for whatever reason(s). I was the only one in my group of friends who never wanted/asked for a Playstation or Gameboy(?) for their birthday or Christmas.

I remember the most irritated, impatient and pissy I ever got with my friends, we were around 14 or so at a local Pizza Hut (back when they were still dine-in (and it was the place to be on a Friday night). There were a couple of big game console(?) things in the lobby, some sort of Pac-Man variant and then one of those side-scrolling fighting games (Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, I'm sure). And they stood there and pumped quarters in for over an hour. I was done eating and wanted to go, but I wasn't driving, so I was stuck there while they kept playing and playing. I remember how mad/fed up I was getting.

I remember thinking "you two keep this up and you won't have to pay quarters to fight...we can all do it for free in the parking lot! Come on!!! Let's GO already!!" Top five "mads" in my life, easily. And directed at my own friends, which kinda scared me a little because after that night, I never quite viewed them the same way again. Weird, I know. Just being honest. And I'm sure it was mutual. We could've gone and played music at any number of houses, and wind up getting what any teenage boy wants on a Friday night (no, not large McDonald's fries), and here they were, chained to a video game. I questioned their intelligence, sexuality and everything else, in my anger/frustration. I wound up splitting off from them and hopped in a car with some other friends I didn't know/like as well, but at least they weren't standing in the Pizza Hut lobby, endlessly playing a video game, and it was my ticket out of there. We were never as close/tight after that night, as you can probably imagine. I showed my ass and basically lost two buddies as a result. But it didn't bother me because had we stuck to the original plan for the night, it likely would've been handjob city from some attractive female upperclassmen. When you're in ninth grade and a fully-developed 11th-grade cutie pie is showing you ANY interest whatsoever, you go with that, vs. any video game, TV show or whatever else (Rubik's Cube, etc.). "The Melissas and Jennifers (our shorthand for the popular, pretty older girl cliques) wanna turn us into men tonight, and all you two homos want to do is stand here and play this stupid video game all night!". I wasn't as tolerant and enlightened in my youth as I am today. Now I'd just call them "idiots" and leave the other angle out entirely. What did I know at 14-15? "I had my Fender bass in the car, and was looking to get my knob polished before midnight. And those two were a barrier to all of it!" Yes, I took it quite personally. "You guys are putting a stupid video game ahead of the greatest night of my life. I resent you both so much right now!" Payback was delicious. I was never in any sort of hurry or impatient again after then, making them late/miss out on something they wanted to do by just dragging my feet or being into something else when they were ready to go. I went out of my way to return the favor, taking pride in messing up their plans for the next few months, as they'd done mine that night. Petty, I know, but that's my middle/last name, when I want it to be, I fully cop to that. Paul Petty.
Ghati
BANNED
I am a filthy spammer.

2023-08-11, 00:11

anyone still playing Pokemon Go? Anyone want to buy some nudes of my mother?