Password
AppleNova Forums » Genius Bar »

MLB.tv Problems since new season started

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
MLB.tv Problems since new season started
ericarthur

2006-04-08, 07:04

Right,

I've been a subscriber to MLB.tv for the past two seasons and it used to work fine. Then they took away Realplayer support and I'm stuck with WMP, or Flip4Mac. During the preseason, Flip4Mac worked fine, but now there is a new system in place which seems to be much more interactive and I cannot get a decent stream going of any games at all - the best I have is a jumpy feed that cuts out very quickly.

I have installed the latest Flip4Mac, WMP (though latest on this one is a slightly tedious claim), Flash, Shockwave and Java. I have followed the instructions on the FAQ and unchecked Multicast and UDP from the preferences. I've cleared all caches, plugged into my router directly (instead of using Airport Express) and I'm stuck.

If anyone has any ideas, or even better a full blown solution, please help as being from the UK means that at the moment I'm stuck with 2 games a week on a bad TV signal.

thanks

James
trevo

2006-04-09, 12:14

Write an email to their support and demand support for Macintosh?