Password

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
iPhone 13
Page 7 of 7 First Previous 3 4 5 6 [7]  Thread Tools
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

Yesterday, 12:15

My MacBook Pro did that. The Genius kinda freaked out when he actually saw the machine. They swapped machines because the top case was bent out of shape and it was covered by AppleCare still at the time. Worked out for me.

I've not had a phone do this though. Especially with that kind of charging habit. I mean, that is how you should be doing it. Weird.

Louis L'Amour, β€œTo make democracy work, we must be a notion of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
MineCraft? mc.applenova.com | Visit us! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.
BlueRabbit
Veteran Member

Yesterday, 15:57

I've had a bulging battery before too, on a Macbook back when the batteries were user-replaceable. Since the battery on that model was under the trackpad, I didn't notice until the computer started clicking on things at random times.

To keep this post on topic, my wife just got her new iPhone 13 Pro. AT&T was offering an $800 trade in on her iPhone XR, which is more than she paid for it in the first place! The phone-to-phone transfer was surprisingly fast, although the new phone was pretty sluggish until the Apple Watch transferred over.
psmith2.0
Mr. Katan

Yesterday, 16:19

That trade-in is amazing...the Xr is a few years old too! How does that even happen?! I've never had anyone offer more on any trade-in than I paid for it. What kind of unspeakable sorcery is at play here?!
PB PM
Sneaky Punk

Send a message via Skype™ to PB PM 
Yesterday, 20:42

Well, I don't need to get a 13. Apple's replacing the phone for the cost of the battery, because they said the screen was damaged Now I just have to wait till the weekend or early next week to get the replacement. $89 will be less of a hit.
drewprops
Bastard

Today, 01:17

I am waiting for the phone to be processed but am expecting for my Xr to bring me $800 as well. We'll see!!!