AppleNova Forums » AppleOutsider »

Shiny dick 2. The dumbening.

Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
Shiny dick 2. The dumbening.
Page 1 of 3 [1] 2 3  Next Thread Tools
Zodiac
Shiny, Musky, Fleshy Member

2006-07-29, 19:22

I've posted this message before, but I like it enough to post it again; Rehashed into a topic starter.
__________________________________________________ _________________

So I just got out of the shower, I was under the covers, in the nude.

And I noticed that the head of my dick is so fucking shiny when cleaned, like almost to the point of being reflective. Then I smelled something, and realized I had kind of a musk going too. Kind of a sweet, fleshy smell. It's funny the things you notice about yourself when you really look.

Notice how I don't have any shame in telling this story to the internet? Why are people so ashamed and self-concious of themselves? The world could use a little less of that.

So I was still lying there, dazzled by my shiny dick and realized I must be pretty bored. Like, bored to the point of saying "God, kill me now."

But that got me thinking. Why are people so fucking bored all the time? How come no one has anything "to do"? I see it all the time, people complaining how their wasting their lives, posting here saying "hi bored wana chat!?1?". Usernames like bored_69.

Well, if you're all so fucking bored, why don't you do something? There's plenty of fun sites on the web. I'm sure you've got some neat gadgets or bikes or friends of girlfriends to bang or something? Ever considered masturbation? Drugs?

If you're so unsatisfied, why do you just sit there and moan about it? Go outside, find something new to do inside. Do something for fucksakes.

Y'all just like sitting there being miserable shits, that's the problem. All miserable shits change your usernames to WasteOfLife_*your user id* right now.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________-

Ever stayed on a single train of thought long enough to come up with something you'd describe as "deep"?

Whether it be a rant, theory or an insight into life?

Have any examples?

Founder of the Applenova Folding Team
Windowsrookie
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Windowsrookie Send a message via MSN to Windowsrookie Send a message via Yahoo to Windowsrookie  
2006-07-29, 19:31

I believe I said this last time.
Zodiac

2006-07-29, 19:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsrookie
I believe I said this last time.
Did I not specifically specify that there will be NO dummies allowed posting in this thread?

Kidding.
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2006-07-29, 19:41

Hi folks, I'm WasteOfLife_35891
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-29, 19:51

I suppose i could cut and paste last times comments. Nah can't be bothered. Drifts back to sleep.
murbot
Hoonigan

2006-07-29, 19:53

“Life is full of choices, if you have the guts to go for it. That's why I get immediately bored with anyone's complaining about how boring their life is, or how bad their town is. Fucking leave and go somewhere else. Or don't.”

- Henry Rollins
billybobsky
BANNED
I am worthless beyond hope.

2006-07-29, 19:54

Hi, I am an angst ridden teenager, and I have a tendency to think that I am the only one in the world having MY unique thoughts. I wonder why everyone else doesn't think the things that I do. I hate ditto heads, because they aren't actually thinking unique thought because their thoughts are exactly the same as mine. I cannot recognize the irony in this situation. I am an angst ridden teenager, ooh time to pop a pimple.

Last edited by billybobsky : 2006-07-29 at 20:18.
alcimedes
I shot the sherrif.

Send a message via ICQ to alcimedes  
2006-07-29, 20:02

Sometimes I read a thread and think to myself "This is why I admin a message board?"
Zodiac

2006-07-29, 20:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobsky
Hi, I am an angst ridden teenager, and I have a tendency to think that I am the only one in the world having MY unique thoughts. I wonder why everyone else doesn't think the things that I do. I hate ditto heads, because they aren't actually thinking unique thought because there thoughts are exactly the same as mine. I cannot recognize the irony in this situation. I am an angst ridden teenager, ooh time to pop a pimple.

Interesting.

To add on to this. if you're implying what I'm sure you are, I don't consider myself or this post to be completely unique. It's just my own interpretation of something that pisses some people off, and I happened to have wrote it down a while back. I'm not all that angst ridden, I've never even had any thoughts like that before. Stereotyping doesn't really prove anything. If you have something to say, quit pussyfooting around say it upfront.

But I may have misinterpreted your post. If so, pizzaface, I'm acnefree and glad to be. :P

Last edited by Zodiac : 2006-07-29 at 20:27.
billybobsky
BANNED

2006-07-29, 20:19

I was making fun of you.
murbot
Hoonigan

2006-07-29, 20:24

Interesting.
Zodiac

2006-07-29, 20:29

Quote:
I was making fun of you.
Oh Really?

Well you got me all wrong.
billybobsky
BANNED

2006-07-29, 20:45

Sure I did.

I mean who cares if you have a shiny dick head? How does that help you raise awareness of this important issue that you have single handedly figured outf?
Zodiac

2006-07-29, 20:56

Quote:
Sure I did.

I mean who cares if you have a shiny dick head? How does that help you raise awareness of this important issue that you have single handedly figured outf?
I don't think anyone cares, but that didn't stopping me from posting about it.

You're emphazing that I'm feeling angsty and misunderstood (or something) but that's all wrong. I'm not the sweaty, pimpley sack of shit you're describing me as here. I knew beforehand that similar thoughts have been thought before, many times by many people actually.

I'll tell you, I was drinking some when I wrote that, And I'm an angry, angsty, violent drunk, sometimes I write down things like that. But I wasn't way too drunk when I wrote that, so I guess I might've had an angsty moment, sorry about that. Whatever, everyone does.

My friends call me Cheech, because I'm usually the most laid back of the group, if that means anything.

billybobsky
BANNED

2006-07-29, 21:09

Laid back and angsty are not mutually exclusive...
murbot
Hoonigan

2006-07-29, 21:17

Dazzled by your shiny dick? Maybe you're just a homosexual who hasn't figured it out yet.
Zodiac

2006-07-29, 21:18

You know you're a dickhead when you can make so many assumptions about someone over a single thing said by them, over the internet nonetheless. Not only that, but just won't STFU when explanations are made.

Really, I'm just smiling over here, I usually am so you know.

I believe in seeing the brighter side of things, unlike some emo fags I know, but why judge?.

Zodiac

2006-07-29, 21:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot
Dazzled by your shiny dick? Maybe you're just a homosexual who hasn't figured it out yet.
I'm not at all, but really, it shouldn't matter if I am.

That's a low blow, Murbot.
murbot
Hoonigan

2006-07-29, 22:02

Not saying it matters, just saying it's a possibility.

I mean, I look at my dick every day, but I've never been really dazzled by it, or felt the need to discuss it with you guys.

Anyway, I think if you start a thread about the shiny head of your cock and how you are laying under the covers after a shower, you can't come back and whine about the kind of responses you get.

scratt
Veteran Member

Send a message via Skype™ to scratt 
2006-07-29, 22:11

If you're bored... Go jump out of a plane..
eventhorizon

2006-07-29, 22:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiac
I'm not at all, but really, it shouldn't matter if I am.

That's a low blow, Murbot.
You'd sure know what a low blow is!

ZING!
macleod
Now in lower-case™!

2006-07-30, 00:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventhorizon
You'd sure know what a low blow is!

ZING!
Thank you for making this thread worth my quick read!
Bryson
Rocket Surgeon

2006-07-30, 03:53

Todays lesson is: Don't take acid before having a shower. You'll end up telling everyone about how amazing your cock is...
scratt
Veteran Member

2006-07-30, 04:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson
Todays lesson is: Don't take acid before having a shower. You'll end up telling everyone about how amazing your cock is...
Best comment today.
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-30, 05:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by murbot
Not saying it matters, just saying it's a possibility.

I mean, I look at my dick every day, but I've never been really dazzled by it, or felt the need to discuss it with you guys.

Anyway, I think if you start a thread about the shiny head of your cock and how you are laying under the covers after a shower, you can't come back and whine about the kind of responses you get.

Well i have to agree Murbot does have a point. I have never felt the need to discuss my thingy with anyone, let alone post about it on a message board with a bunch of people i don't know! And if i did. I would be prepared to accept the consequences. Now where did i put that polishing cloth.

I used to be undecided.....But now I'm not so sure.
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-30, 05:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratt
If you're bored... Go jump out of a plane..

Pssst don't forget the parachute.
scratt
Veteran Member

2006-07-30, 06:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegeriatric
Pssst don't forget the parachute.
Actually I was hoping he might forget, and then not actually be able post this for a third time!
drewprops
Space Pirate

2006-07-30, 09:22

What a misleading thread title.
I want my money back and the title of the next thread about the shiny dick so I can avoid it. I'm hoping it'll be something like "Shiny Dick 3 : The Revenger"

Steve Jobs ate my cat's watermelon.
Captain Drew on Twitter
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-30, 12:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratt
Actually I was hoping he might forget, and then not actually be able post this for a third time!

Hmmmmm.... On second thoughts you have a pooooooiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnt Thud.
thegeriatric
geri to my friends

2006-07-30, 12:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops
What a misleading thread title.
I want my money back and the title of the next thread about the shiny dick so I can avoid it. I'm hoping it'll be something like "Shiny Dick 3 : The Revenger"

Ok poodrops. Oops sorry drewprops. Cheques in the post.