User Name
Password
AppleNova Forums » Purchasing Advice »

I am not waiting anymore, I AM BUYING NOW


Register Members List Calendar Search FAQ Posting Guidelines
I am not waiting anymore, I AM BUYING NOW
Thread Tools
zman2005
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
 
2005-02-18, 11:44

times up I am not waiting till June for tiger, so I am goin to order hopefully w/in the month. Whats the final advice for everyone, I am thinking about eithere a ibook, w/768mb, 80gb harddrve, bluetooth, OR a 15 SD pb w/no upgrades. before i buy any last min. do's or don'ts
  quote
LoCash
Rest In Peace
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Atlanta
 
2005-02-18, 12:06

Get a box with 64MB of VRAM to take advantage of the new CoreImage/Video stuff in Tiger. That'd be my only advice.
  quote
JamesS
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
 
2005-02-18, 14:44

if you can afford it, get the powerbook
  quote
Posting Rules Navigation
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Post Reply

Forum Jump
Thread Tools
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iBook for South Korea buying advice fungolo Purchasing Advice 8 2005-01-09 18:17
need buying advice... .Hack General Discussion 8 2005-01-02 01:44
buying my first apple Roland General Discussion 4 2004-11-24 11:26
Powerbook buying advice please? writesimon General Discussion 18 2004-09-03 18:05
Same RAM on Crucial.com cheaper when buying from Mac? usurp General Discussion 6 2004-08-22 12:04


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2018, AppleNova